BBC Radio 1

Something looks to be happening this Halloween (this Monday at time of writing) on Radio 1. 
twitter.com 

8am to 10:30am is blocked out with a generic "Radio 1 Halloween" programme. Could this be another escape room/hide & seek/jigsaw situation on the cards?

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.

twitter.com 

Very reminiscent of the 2019 Hide & Seek:
www.youtube.com 

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.

It's a murder mystery today, with presenters being killed off...
twitter.com 

[-] The following 1 user Likes Josh's post:
  • watchingtv

(31-10-2022, 12:40 PM)Josh Wrote:  It's a murder mystery today, with presenters being killed off...
twitter.com 
Honestly, this red, gray and black looks better than their usual colours.

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt

Had a listen to the event the other night and yesterday -- it was a really fun event! Things like this are some of the reasons why I really love and appreciate Radio 1.

Exploring the world of television on YouTube  |  benzj.tk
[-] The following 1 user Likes benzj's post:
  • Roger Darthwell

A bit of an aside (and sorry it doesn't quite fit this thread), but it turns out Colin and Edith have been reunited to present a food series on the BBC Scotland TV channel:

[Image: 230113_food_fest_scotland.jpg]

It's called Food Fest Scotland.

(13-02-2023, 10:04 PM)scottishtv Wrote:  A bit of an aside (and sorry it doesn't quite fit this thread), but it turns out Colin and Edith have been reunited to present a food series on the BBC Scotland TV channel:

[Image: 230113_food_fest_scotland.jpg]

It's called Food Fest Scotland.

Colin & Edith also did the NI version being shown on Monday Nights on BBC One NI
www.bbc.co.uk 
[-] The following 1 user Likes NI92's post:
  • scottishtv

Radio 1 will go off air tomorrow at midday if Greg James can't find the 30 presenters hidden in the "Giant DJ Hunt":
twitter.com 

It's been a really entertaining 4 days of radio. Nice to hear nighttime DJs in daytime slots, different partnerships we haven't heard before, and all kinds of chaos besides.
[-] The following 8 users Like what's post:
  • AndrewP, benzj, Brekkie, fanoftv, insert_good_username_here, Josh, Robinho02, TVNerd

Yes - it's been live broadcasting at it's peak with brilliant engagement with the audience, promoting talent across the network.

Wish we saw more of that sort of energy in TV nowadays too.
[-] The following 8 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • AndrewP, benzj, DJ Dave, fanoftv, insert_good_username_here, NickyBoy, Robinho02, TVNerd