EastEnders

I think that it's bloody brilliant that EastEnders has done this. Well done to all involved.
[-] The following 3 users Like DeMarkay's post:
  • London Lite, TVNerd, UTVLifer

(23-04-2024, 11:31 AM)UTVLifer Wrote:  They filmed the pre/post marathon scenes on location in the weeks before the marathon itself

youtu.be 

Strange their Youtube account is uploading behind the scenes videos in 50fps, but not the clips from the show itself!

Olly Alexander is to cameo in EastEnders ahead of Eurovision

www.radiotimes.com 

BBC trying to get people to watch the Eurovision it seems - I would suggest putting Olly into a British TV show was a waste of time, and maybe they should concentrate on placing Olly on European TV shows, where the votes are, and not on a home TV show.

(24-04-2024, 10:02 AM)JMT1985 Wrote:  BBC trying to get people to watch the Eurovision it seems - I would suggest putting Olly into a British TV show was a waste of time, and maybe they should concentrate on placing Olly on European TV shows, where the votes are, and not on a home TV show.

Considering last year’s Eurovision final got an average of 9.9 million viewers and a share of 63%, if anything I’d suggest maybe it’s the BBC trying to get people to watch EastEnders rather than the other way around… especially given a large percentage of Eurovision viewers are in the sought after 18-34 bracket.
[-] The following 3 users Like Flux's post:
  • Happy2001, JMT1985, UTVLifer