EastEnders

(20-05-2023, 07:56 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  I thought Adam Woodyatt had been fairly open about being donecwith EE and surprised this hasctempted him back.

Every time he was interviewed he said something different.  Before he said he was done and other times he said he would be back. Last time I heard him on Sunday Brunch a few months ago said the door was open and would go back with the correct story.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NI92's post:
  • UTVLifer

People should have learned by now, the louder that someone insists they'll never be back in a soap, the greater the likelihood they'll be back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes James2001's post:
  • NI92

OH. MY. GOD.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like UTVLifer's post:
  • Reith85, Roger Darthwell

Such a shame the sun ruined the surprise. Would have been a huge shock moment. Still cool though. EastEnders is on fire at the moment.
[-] The following 4 users Like CATV's post:
  • PWD, Si-Co, TJTSW, UTVLifer

It was lazy enough doing it the first time, never mind the third.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Alf Stewart

I hadn't read the spoilers, but I saw it coming, knowing she was coming back and that today's (and tommorow's) episode wasn't being released on the iPlayer, then Phil telling George that his "wife" didn't exist, I was almost shouting at the TV how obvious it was even before the reveal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes James2001's post:
  • TJTSW

As mentioned above, it's such a shame The Sun felt the need to ruin the surprise. It looks like all the other outlets were keeping quiet until then. This was meant to stay secret until it aired.
[-] The following 2 users Like IanJRedman's post:
  • Edogawa Ranpo, Nige

(22-06-2023, 12:40 PM)IanJRedman Wrote:  As mentioned above, it's such a shame The Sun felt the need to ruin the surprise. It looks like all the other outlets were keeping quiet until then. This was meant to stay secret until it aired.

Thank god I don't bother reading that trash.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Edogawa Ranpo's post:
  • DJ Dave

(22-06-2023, 12:40 PM)IanJRedman Wrote:  As mentioned above, it's such a shame The Sun felt the need to ruin the surprise. It looks like all the other outlets were keeping quiet until then. This was meant to stay secret until it aired.

And of course come the autumn they'll be moaning about the Strictly Spoiler and possibly hounding the man behind it again despite it really only being available to those who search it out, whilst a newspaper reported soap spoiler is picked up as clickbait by the papers who just seem to quote each other nowadays.

Tonight's episode quite obviously not filmed in France... apart from some of the drone footage at the beginning.

Aren't they redressed Holby City sets being used for the hospital as well? Conveniently with the windows either frosted or blinds closed so we don't see the familiar surroundings.

Really feels like it's pushing credibility too now we have Ian and Peter involved too. As well as the amazing co-incidence of George and his daughters just happening to move into Albert Square, where the ex wife he's trying to track down (and has no idea of her real identity) has a lot of history.
[-] The following 4 users Like James2001's post:
  • Alf Stewart, AndrewP, Brekkie, London Lite