GB News

It was mostly from the Breakfast bar when it first launched. It may have been The Political Correction which you’re the thinking of, which Portillo had started presenting the odd episode of. I think the break was because Portillo was either on a break or filming something else, considering he didn’t do his Times Radio show (at least the first week of the break). I do think the plan seems to be just rotate runs of his show and the Political Correction, which is an odd move if the runs are only going to last a couple of weeks.

The Chase's Mark Labbatt is the latest recruit to Wootton's superstar panel.

(23-11-2022, 11:20 PM)derek500 Wrote:  The Chase's Mark Labbatt is the latest recruit to Wootton's superstar panel.

I used to respect mark labbatt until around 9pm tonight
[-] The following 3 users Like Tvfanboy's post:
  • AJB39, GMc, Ste

I think the term "superstar" needs to be re-evaluated now since the start of Dan's show on GB News. His and GB News definition of "superstar" seems to be an affront to the English language.

Camilla Tominey's show starts on Sunday, January 8. 9.30-11am.

(24-11-2022, 11:38 AM)JMT1985 Wrote:  I think the term "superstar" needs to be re-evaluated now since the start of Dan's show on GB News. His and GB News definition of "superstar" seems to be an affront to the English language.

Just waiting for him to have Gary from the singing kettle (not a dig loved the singing kettle) and introduce him as a world renowned pianist

i really recognise the slightly Welsh voiceover used on all the GB News promos on radio, and a few of the ones on TV, but I can’t work out who it is and it’s really annoying me!

(29-11-2022, 12:33 AM)Pips2022 Wrote:  i really recognise the slightly Welsh voiceover used on all the GB News promos on radio, and a few of the ones on TV, but I can’t work out who it is and it’s really annoying me!

It's former presenter Bradley Harris. He left a while ago for 5 News, so it's strange they've not replaced it.

(24-11-2022, 11:28 PM)derek500 Wrote:  Camilla Tominey's show starts on Sunday, January 8.  9.30-11am.

What about Breakfast with Stephen and Anne?  I’d it going to finish earlier?

There was talk of a new set a while ago.

GB News at 6am some mornings appear to be starting Breakfast with the Presenters in the "push back" frame used for the adverts. Bit annoying and not consistent across every morning so perhaps a lazy Director not yet awake as sometimes it lasts 30 seconds other mornings longer. This morning in vision went into "push back" during the National Anthem! If a software issue you would think someone would notice. The Ticker also never seems to be updated for the start of programmes as this morning at 6am the ticker was still saying that the Chester by election result was due.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MLehon's post:
  • watchingtv

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread