GB News

Awkward for Brazier who's got 'GBN' in his Twitter username...bye bye blue tick!

Alex Phillips & Mercy Muroki are 2 I really don't enjoy watching (when I do dip in), so I can't see either being a great loss. But again, I just don't have time to consume this sort of content on the regular. When i'm sitting in front of the telly, I enjoy something a bit more entertaining or amusing....

I hear that Phillips in particular was on an outrageous salary, this could be a cost cutting exercise.

This definitely seems to be a last minute decision with not much planning, “GB News Live” is scheduled for most of the day and they are relying on a lot of pre recorded content from Breakfast and an extremely long VT looking back on Boris Johnson’s career which they have repeated every hour.

Set building perhaps?

It might have not been a rushed decision, but they’ve kept it under wraps?

Edit: seems to be back to normal for 3pm hour.

It's back to GB News Live at 4pm as well though. I'm surprised they didn't keep them on until the end of the week and then end their shows.

Funny how Phillips and Brazier have left the presenters page on the app instantly but Dominic Frisby who seemingly left months ago is still on there.

(01-09-2022, 03:04 PM)TMD_24 Wrote:  It's back to GB News Live at 4pm as well though. I'm surprised they didn't keep them on until the end of the week and then end their shows.
The plan was probably to tell them after their last shows, but someone leaked it early.

Unless they've only been paid for August? It's the start of a new month today... can't just be a coincidence?

Looks like Christys is back and covering the 4-6pm slot.

A very out of date EPG entry on BT TV placed Colin back with Jayne on Sky News earlier this afternoon:
[Image: 2497E04A-B048-42D8-9738-35B053B8622E.jpeg]

Spectator journalist now reporting that Darren Grimes is leaving:

twitter.com 

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread