GB News

Can't say I'll miss Darren Grimes and his show. Guessing Calvin Robinson will be his replacement in that slot, it'll probably be a similar style cultural and religious show which makes sense otherwise you have basically the same shows on repeat.

I can’t say British broadcasting is missing a lot with Darren Grimes timely exit, nor the others.

I did enjoy seeing GB News achieve the status of zero viewers the other morning in their ‘most popular’ Breakfast slot. Amateurs at their best.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matrix's post:
  • Toby brown

(01-09-2022, 04:55 PM)fanoftv Wrote:  A very out of date EPG entry on BT TV placed Colin back with Jayne on Sky News earlier this afternoon:
[Image: 2497E04A-B048-42D8-9738-35B053B8622E.jpeg]

This has not changed since Colin left Sky News

(01-09-2022, 06:04 PM)Jacob_2706 Wrote:  Spectator journalist now reporting that Darren Grimes is leaving:

twitter.com 

Media Guido claimed this wasn't correct, but James Heale says 3 GB News sources told him Darren is leaving...

twitter.com 

(01-09-2022, 10:19 PM)Omnipresent Wrote:  
(01-09-2022, 06:04 PM)Jacob_2706 Wrote:  Spectator journalist now reporting that Darren Grimes is leaving:

twitter.com 

Media Guido claimed this wasn't correct, but James Heale says 3 GB News sources told him Darren is leaving...

twitter.com 
Worth noting that Colin and Alex seemingly weren't told the news until they were off-air.

Alex signed off on Wednesday by saying she'd be back at the same time tomorrow (twice!) and then was never seen again. Similarly, no reference to anything out of the ordinary as Colin closed his Wednesday show. Peculiar state of affairs.

It’s often standard practice in commercial radio for presenters to only be told after their last show that it’s their last.

Probably to stop moments like this.
m.youtube.com 

I wouldn't be surprised if Alex and Colin end up on Talk TV.

(02-09-2022, 06:29 PM)Jon Wrote:  It’s often standard practice in commercial radio for presenters to only be told after their last show that it’s their last.

Probably to stop moments like this.
m.youtube.com 

To be fair, he quit live on air.

The new schedule from Monday appears to be up with GB Newsday with Mark Longhurst & Gloria De Piero at 12.

Patrick Christys taking 3-6. But they still have Christys with Mercy at 10.

www.gbnews.uk 

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread