BBC/ITV South East News

The temporary set is on the move.. wonder where it might end up up now SET have got their IKEA set

x.com 
[-] The following 5 users Like UTVLifer's post:
  • bkman1990, IanJRedman, Ma76, Stuart, Superman1986

(29-09-2023, 07:39 AM)UTVLifer Wrote:  The temporary set is on the move.. wonder where it might end up up now SET have got their IKEA set

x.com 
I hope it's heading 'oop North' and not in a westerly direction from Tunbridge Wells. Rolleyes

I just love the view of part of the 'Politics South East' scenery background being just a piece of printed thick cardboard leaning against the wall when not in use. I guess it didn't have moving graphics then when in use . . . Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Stuart's post:
  • bkman1990, Ma76, UTVLifer

(29-09-2023, 07:39 AM)UTVLifer Wrote:  The temporary set is on the move.. wonder where it might end up up now SET have got their IKEA set

x.com 

Let's hope it finally heads to Norwich to start the upgrade for the Look East studio.
[-] The following 7 users Like Bogdan222's post:
  • bkman1990, Kendal87, London Lite, Stuart, Superman1986, UTVLifer, watchingtv

(29-09-2023, 04:20 PM)Bogdan222 Wrote:  Let's hope it finally heads to Norwich to start the upgrade for the Look East studio.
What have you got against Norwich. Angel

It's staying in a southerly direction.... just not Tunbridge Wells nor Southampton
[-] The following 2 users Like Earlie37's post:
  • bkman1990, Superman1986

Pure guess on the remaining set schedule.

Points West
Spotlight
Look East
Look North NE&C
Channel Islands.
[-] The following 1 user Likes London Lite's post:
  • Superman1986

(30-09-2023, 12:18 AM)London Lite Wrote:  Pure guess on the remaining set schedule.

Points West
Spotlight
Look East
Look North NE&C
Channel Islands.
I am just hoping that its final resting place will be in the Channel Islands when they've finished expanding their cupboard.

Just leave Plymouth alone. Big Grin
[-] The following 8 users Like Stuart's post:
  • bkman1990, James, Jayesyn, Kendal87, London Lite, News76, TJTSW, UTVLifer

We get it - you don’t like the new set.
[-] The following 3 users Like Joe's post:
  • bkman1990, Phil, Stuart

SET's temporary set is heading to another location "near the south" next week. Southampton already has it, so any guesses?

I'm wondering if it might be Plymouth or Norwich, but neither of those are particularly near the south Big Grin

twitter.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like IanJRedman's post:
  • bkman1990, Superman1986

(30-09-2023, 11:57 AM)IanJRedman Wrote:  SET's temporary set is heading to another location "near the south" next week. Southampton already has it, so any guesses?

I'm wondering if it might be Plymouth or Norwich, but neither of those are particularly near the south Big Grin

twitter.com 

Bristol?