Brookside to Stream on STV Player

Glad they've done it that way as I think you either do one or the other. I'm usually one who prefers the curated selection of episodes but wouldn't have wanted future episodes having somehow just checked out the first couple of episodes a few weeks after they were released and still watching 260 episodes in.

No new episodes today, maybe those 10 are all we're getting this week.

Ah boo. I regret burning through the first 9 so quickly now!

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

There's what sounds like new music in the newer batches of episodes, makes a difference than just hearing the same few songs over and over.

Not long till the Magic Rabbits make their debut too Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes James2001's post:
  • WillPS

Are we back to Wednesdays for this week's drop, or is it Mondays moving forwards?

chatps.com

Take the high road dropped 10 eps on Friday, I wonder if it was just a glitch in the system?

To answer my own question, no new eps today.

This 'Brookie Bonus' has turned in to more of a drought for me...!

chatps.com

On episode 275 there's what looks like a pane of glass, or at least something reflective outside the frontdoor of number 7, which seems strange.

The magic rabbits (or hare, apparently!?) have showed up on STV Player this week

chatps.com

Arguably the show's longest running characters... a few months longer than Jimmy Corkhill- their final appearance was on the penultimate omnibus edition (and their music was heard in the final one).