BBC iPlayer

(17-11-2023, 07:44 PM)Stuart Wrote:  My bad. I didn't ever watch [W1A].  Tongue

Have to do something about that.

Here you go:
www.bbc.co.uk 

Enjoy Smile

(an exam will follow at the end of series 3, 70% pass rate required) Wink
[-] The following 8 users Like Neil Jones's post:
  • AaronLancs, AndrewP, arbrax, callumwatchestelly, interestednovice, Ma76, News Engineer, Stuart

(17-11-2023, 08:38 PM)Neil Jones Wrote:  Have to do something about that.

Here you go:
www.bbc.co.uk 

Enjoy Smile

(an exam will follow at the end of series 3, 70% pass rate required) Wink

It too passed me by. Found it on iPlayer and downloaded the whole lot. Will watch later.

And if you like the Ian Fletcher character, there's also Twenty Twelve of which W1A is a spin-off show.

www.bbc.co.uk 
[-] The following 1 user Likes London Lite's post:
  • interestednovice

And Downton Abbey, in which Fletcher is CEO of a sprawling country estate in desperate need of modernisation.
[-] The following 12 users Like Joe's post:
  • AaronLancs, Allanbuzzy, AndrewP, arbrax, ethanjbrady, interestednovice, London Lite, Ma76, News Engineer, RhysJR, Tim G, TVNerd

www.bbc.co.uk 

I'm not sure if this was already pointed out in another thread, but every Morecambe and Wise Christmas special (pre 1978 when they returned to ITV) as well as extra bits like the "lost tapes" series have been added on iPlayer as of late.
[-] The following 2 users Like Tola's post:
  • Happy2001, Ma76

Might be new to iPlayer but certain chunks of what remained of the 1968 series was released on DVD, which I think was only one episode at the time. More have been found since.

Running Wild was their first TV show (with the famous review of "the box they buried Morecambe & Wise in" attached to it) and apparently went out live and was never recorded (although it probably should have been but it never was). Of course whether it was as bad as the review said we'll probably never know...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Jones's post:
  • Tola

Today's (returnning) epsiode of Casualty was already up on iPlayer at lunchtime. Also, the episodes are ordered in subseries of 11-13 episodes (with each serial having their own addditional title) rather than being split into the comissioned 40 or so episode series. I can see the thinking behind that, I think it went on a break after episode 3 of the new series, with those episodes a direct continuation (in terms of plot and airing time) of the previous series.

www.bbc.co.uk 
[-] The following 1 user Likes RhysJR's post:
  • bai4943

Seems they have reversed the decision to put all of the week's Traitor's episode on iPlayer after the Wednesday broadcast. I guess too many people being spoilered?

I don't think being iPlayer first works that well for reality TV especially on social media.

Think that was always the plan, I believe they did the same with Series 1.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PATV Scunthorpe's post:
  • bilky asko

The BBC have pulled Episode 3 of Dragons' Den from iPlayer following the concerns from ME groups raised over the past week relating to one of the pitches

www.bbc.co.uk 
[-] The following 6 users Like Johnr's post:
  • AndrewP, bilky asko, Happy2001, London Lite, Nobby, Rexogamer