Gary Lineker/BBC Asylum Controversy

Fab ident choice on network leading into "Sully" - there certainly is a mess for someone to clean up.
[-] The following 5 users Like Jonny's post:
  • CF1, Jeff, newsguy, oscillon, UTVLifer

[Self Removed - decided it was probably a silly point]

Nice round up of all todays BBC One continuity and schedule changes on the ITV News tonight
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew's post:
  • DeMarkay, UTVLifer

Interesting

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes RhysJR's post:
  • DeMarkay

Probably the best MOTD for decades. I hope this becomes permanent. Big Grin

I didn't have to mute or FF through the needless punditry and other drivel about what was happening.

The spectators at the matches manage without that annoyance, and this time I managed to get the same experience on the TV.  Long may this 'dispute' continue.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stuart's post:
  • thomash79

(11-03-2023, 11:56 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  Interesting

twitter.com 

They'll just claim force majuere just like if the Queen had died a few hours previously and they had to pull the programme entirely.

(11-03-2023, 11:59 PM)bbctvtechop Wrote:  
(11-03-2023, 11:56 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  Interesting

twitter.com 

They'll just claim force majuere just like if the Queen had died a few hours previously and they had to pull the programme entirely.

Force majeure? Sure, cos the BBC had no control over this shi..... Erm, car crash.

(12-03-2023, 12:00 AM)lhx1985 Wrote:  
(11-03-2023, 11:59 PM)bbctvtechop Wrote:  They'll just claim force majuere just like if the Queen had died a few hours previously and they had to pull the programme entirely.

Force majeure? Sure, cos the BBC had no control over this shi..... Erm, car crash.
That's quite apt - it's a car crash in which the Beeb cut their own brakes.
[-] The following 4 users Like Kojak's post:
  • bakamann, CF1, lhx1985, UTVLifer

For those that missed the “alternative”:

twitter.com 

The time is coming for that surely

twitter.com 
[-] The following 12 users Like RhysJR's post:
  • Alessi, CF1, DeMarkay, IanJRedman, Kojak, matthieu1221, MLehon, Newsroom, orange, oscillon, RDJ, UTVLifer