7:30am - Mr Bean: The Animated Series
7:45am - Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
8:10am - What's New Scooby-Doo?
8:35am - Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

(ITV2)
9:00am - Unwind with ITV
9:10am - Totally Bonkers Guinness World Records
9:45am - Dress to Impress
(and from then on it's just the normal daytime schedules..)

Three different versions of Scooby Doo? Mr Bean is homegrown and everything else is from Warner Bros - have all of their other programming rights expired? Because you'd think there'd be more variety there. Two DC Comics shows, a double bill of Looney Tunes, four Mr Beans, and three Scoobys. And most of those shows are old (only Teen Titans Go is actually still running - Mr Bean and What's New Scooby are both 20 years old).

Looney Tunes Cartoons is new and still running as well.

(09-11-2023, 01:37 PM)BlueFrog Wrote:  To be exact:

(SUNDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2023)
5:00am - Unwind with ITV
5:10am - Totally Bonkers Guinness World Records
5:30am - Totally Bonkers Guinness World Records

(CITV)
6:00am - DC Super Hero Girls
6:10am - Teen Titans Go!
6:25am - Looney Tunes Cartoons
6:40am - Looney Tunes Cartoons
6:50am - Mr Bean: The Animated Series
7:05am - Mr Bean: The Animated Series
7:20am - Mr Bean: The Animated Series
7:30am - Mr Bean: The Animated Series
7:45am - Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
8:10am - What's New Scooby-Doo?
8:35am - Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

(ITV2)
9:00am - Unwind with ITV
9:10am - Totally Bonkers Guinness World Records
9:45am - Dress to Impress
(and from then on it's just the normal daytime schedules..)
I'd much rather ITV fill that slot with an hour of Unwind than use it as another excuse to milk the Guinness World Records repeats.

I mentioned the Scooby Doo thing before as it's a little bit mad running 3 different versions back to back. I do wonder if this is all a contractual thing though? They cannot keep any of the American stuff on ITX without a linear airing?

I think Mr Bean is only a recent addition to the ITV2 schedule, so like you said - I do wonder if some contracts have expired?

I'm guessing they don't need the Unwind buffer at 9am? They aren't airing that currently...

The CITV Channel used to be filled to the brim with the same Scooby-Doo shows and films. I always remember the films on a loop at 11am / 12am. They done it for the ITV2 block a few weeks ago at 7.30am.

Mr Bean is a new addition to the block schedule, and interestingly has been airing with the ITV2 DOG. Not sure if it's still like that.

'Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, don't fog my mind.'
[-] The following 2 users Like BlueFrog's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, Ma76

Any ideas why ITVX is still showing CITV as a live channel and it’s still showing the closedown loop which appeared when it initially closed down
[-] The following 2 users Like Bennyboy84's post:
  • interestednovice, Superman1986

Last time I checked it had vanished from the website
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jimbo2022's post:
  • callumwatchestelly

(14-11-2023, 11:54 PM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  Any ideas why ITVX is still showing CITV as a live channel and it’s still showing the closedown loop which appeared when it initially closed down

Is this on the Roku app? I noticed it was still there for me at the end of Sept, presumed it had the same feed that was still playing out on satellite at that point.

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

(15-11-2023, 12:35 PM)WillPS Wrote:  Is this on the Roku app? I noticed it was still there for me at the end of Sept, presumed it had the same feed that was still playing out on satellite at that point.

I noticed on the Fire Stick last night, it’s in the live channels list with “No information available” as it’s current programme, when I clicked it I expected it to do nothing but a bunch of ads played (inserted by ITVX) after these the closedown loop appeared and it started with the “Looking for CITV…” message

(15-11-2023, 02:16 PM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  I noticed on the Fire Stick last night, it’s in the live channels list with “No information available” as it’s current programme, when I clicked it I expected it to do nothing but a bunch of ads played (inserted by ITVX) after these the closedown loop appeared and it started with the “Looking for CITV…” message

I've got the same on the ITVX app on my Samsung/Android phone. It is right at the bottom of the live channels (below the FAST channels). Though, instead of "no information available", the current programme is just blank from 1am-1am.