Talk TV

(09-06-2023, 08:44 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Is Talk Radio live tonight, or do they get the pre-recorded stuff too?
They get the pre-recorded stuff, it's always simulcast now as far as I'm aware.

Friday night with Nadine dropped at the last minute with no explanation.

Well to be fair to Talk TV its not a news channel but it's odd to have no coverage of news until midnight.

It goes to show how much of a mistake it has been tonight not to fire up the tv studios on a Friday night with the double Tory resignations. Not even a Talk Radio show.
[-] The following 1 user Likes London Lite's post:
  • radiorebel

(09-06-2023, 09:09 PM)London Lite Wrote:  It goes to show how much of a mistake it has been tonight not to fire up the tv studios on a Friday night with the double Tory resignations.  Not even a Talk Radio show.

I believe Talk Radio was on air live from at least 10pm, maybe earlier

(11-06-2023, 12:00 PM)telleyhead Wrote:  I believe Talk Radio was on air live from at least 10pm, maybe earlier
It was on air from 11pm as it normally is, it doesn't take the 8pm repeat.

Mike Graham this morning has moved from the radio studio to the Piers Morgan studio to continue with the live breaking news from Nottingham.
[-] The following 2 users Like Juicy Joe's post:
  • London Lite, TVenthusiasm

pressgazette.co.uk 

Oh dear, Tom Newton Dunn has been suspended for two weeks due to Inappropriate behaviour.

order-order.com 

EDIT: News UK not making much out of it insisting he is on leave.

twitter.com 

Although to be fair they've not gone in as hard on Schofield as GB News have it just highlights how those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Nobby

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread