Talk TV

Piers now being beaten by one of the daytime radio show simulcasts on Talk TV

twitter.com 

While both channels aren't exactly pulling in numbers to worry the Beeb or Sky, GB News at least in peak has found a niche in opinionated speech with a range of presenters not known for being part of the supposed MSM with the exception of Farage who to the target audience is still perceived as "one of us" through his political past.

TalkTV on the other hand has Piers Morgan, Sharon Osbourne, Jeremy Kyle and Vanessa Feltz, known for working for mainstream outlets and yet let down by poor editorial. I see they've tried to tone down the bashing of supposed "woke" people and elements on Uncensored, but it all seems a tad late.

While TalkTV has decent production standards and a great set in Ealing, it's let down by a limp VR set at London Bridge and over-reliant on programming from TalkRadio.

GBN can get away with it to an extent because their audience likes what they're watching, well at least from 7pm they are!

There seems to be really bad glitching with the on screen graphics on TND with Tom Newtown Dunn, they don’t seem to be aware of this.

(07-10-2022, 07:32 PM)radiorebel Wrote:  There seems to be really bad glitching with the on screen graphics on TND with Tom Newtown Dunn, they don’t seem to be aware of this.
This regularly happens on the Youtube stream(s) but only when the ticker appears. Think it's something to do with Latency but I'm by no means an expert so not 100% sure.

(07-10-2022, 10:05 PM)lepeterrr Wrote:  
(07-10-2022, 07:32 PM)radiorebel Wrote:  There seems to be really bad glitching with the on screen graphics on TND with Tom Newtown Dunn, they don’t seem to be aware of this.
This regularly happens on the Youtube stream(s) but only when the ticker appears. Think it's something to do with Latency but I'm by no means an expert so not 100% sure.

I also thought it was stream only but I switched on my Sky TV to check and it was there as well, it seems to be the shows from the News UK building that have this issue.

Based on a post on Jeremy Kyle's Instagram story this week, it looks like 'Jeremy Kyle Live' will be based in the PMU studio, with a smaller desk in front of the separable wall screens at the other end of the studio.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jacob_2706's post:
  • UTVLifer

Seems Jeremy Kyle is doing a stand up routine at at the beginning of his News programme. It’s from the Piers Morgan set with a coffee table at the other side of the studio.

Feltz was at the London Bridge green screen studio.

Bar the odd intro with JK and an off-camera person shouting to him, it seems to be more of the same stuff they do on the radio station.

Daisy McAndrew has been kept-on. She's currently presenting The Talk.

First Edition not quite as slick as The News Desk so far. The script seems quite choppy and awkward and it’s not as easy a watch as it was. 

I suspect resource has been pulled from it and moved elsewhere.

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread