Talk TV

Looks like there is a dedicated YouTube channel, with the streams on. youtube.com 

Are you out of the UK? Possible it’s restricted to the UK due to agreements with Sky News Australia and Fox.

(18-04-2023, 03:13 PM)Jon Wrote:  Looks like there is a dedicated YouTube channel, with the streams on. youtube.com 

Are you out of the UK? Possible it’s restricted to the UK due to agreements with Sky News Australia and Fox.

Oh, never mind, I was looking on the TalkTV channel!

Interesting presentation elements of note at 14:19 and 17:40 involving the hallway!
www.youtube.com 

Guido Fawkes edit here

youtu.be 

Looks like AR elements in the corridor

I doubt it’s AR they just look like normal flat screens to me.

Probably ones moved out of Ealing that couldn’t fit into this studio.

(18-04-2023, 03:42 PM)Jon Wrote:  I doubt it’s AR they just look like normal flat screens to me.

Probably ones moved out of Ealing that couldn’t fit into this studio.

At 0:25 the screen with coming up looks like it's blocking the corridor,  as it's close to the Studio sign and show logo; the 'pillar' with orange white gradient looks ..odd..and the ceiling is giving virtual set vibes with its light/shadow shading. Spacially doent appear to match the corridor 'run in' shot 

Whatever it is  it's a good job with a small space. Only the skyline background is dodgy behind the lead presenters, needs some depth of field effect

(18-04-2023, 03:34 PM)Stockland Hillman Wrote:  Guido Fawkes edit here

youtu.be 

Looks like AR elements in the corridor
Guido being mature as ever, I see! I dare say he’s just jealous that even in a smaller studio, Piers’ show still looks much nicer than anything on his beloved GB News…
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kojak's post:
  • DeMarkay

Just happened to be channel hopping at the top of the hour and stumbled upon the headlines being "Go woke or go broke" and then the "What is a Woman" territory, so turned off immediately. New studio looks like such a downgrade too from both their previous sets - guessing they only had a one year lease.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:

Sound desk crashed during Piers Morgan, they seem to be taking the audio from TalkRadio now which is causing a few issues as you can hear some radio ads/jingles on TV.

Looking at this tweet the corridor is 100% real.  Wonder if the third studio is the green studio? 

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes CATV's post:
  • UTVLifer

(18-04-2023, 09:52 PM)CATV Wrote:  Looking at this tweet the corridor is 100% real.  Wonder if the third studio is the green studio? 

twitter.com 
I believe that currently Studio 1 & 3, which are the ones currently in use both used to be green screen studios. There is another Studio 2, which I suspect is having something done to it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lepeterrr's post:
  • UTVLifer

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread