Talk TV

New schedule for the weekend following Kevin O'Sulivans move to weekdays.
Trisha Goddard has been moved from 1-4 to 4-7.
On Saturday, Alex Phillips has a new show 1-4
And on Sundays, Jake Berry also has a new show 1-4.
Seems like a pretty sensible change, an MP hosting a weekend show for 3 hours shouldn't ruffle too many feathers...

In another attempt to raise raitings.

twitter.com 

I'm surprised they gave Trisha a new slot rather than just getting rid of her. It's been 2 years and virtually nobody listens to her show which is almost always broadcast from a room in her house in America rather than a studio.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GlasgowCruiser's post:
  • PERMOTIO

(22-07-2023, 09:54 PM)GlasgowCruiser Wrote:  I'm surprised they gave Trisha a new slot rather than just getting rid of her. It's been 2 years and virtually nobody listens to her show which is almost always broadcast from a room in her house in America rather than a studio.
I’m quite surprised she doesn’t get a bigger audience, she’s a decent enough broadcaster and was popular back in the day. Maybe not being in a proper studio isn’t helping.

(22-07-2023, 09:50 PM)London Lite Wrote:  In another attempt to raise raitings.

twitter.com 
The news bunny was a better presenter than any Tory MP.

The news bunny would have been a better MP than many of them too
[-] The following 7 users Like Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • Brekkie, Jeff, LargelyALurker, Larry the Loafer, London Lite, Stockland Hillman, UTVLifer

(23-07-2023, 08:59 AM)Scrotnig Wrote:  I’m quite surprised she doesn’t get a bigger audience, she’s a decent enough broadcaster and was popular back in the day. Maybe not being in a proper studio isn’t helping.
I don't think not being in a proper studio really affects its, except the background looking a bit off it isn't really any different.

Part of the reason why she doesn’t get a big audience is because only those who actively look for her show know it exists. Like a lot of the radio-based shows it’s never promoted anywhere else.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TVViewer256's post:
  • Scrotnig

Martin Brunt has posted a pic on Instagram of the Feltz/The Talk studio relit for his new show on Talk TV, Crime Suspect.
[-] The following 1 user Likes London Lite's post:
  • Gibsy

(06-08-2023, 12:29 PM)London Lite Wrote:  Martin Brunt has posted a pic on Instagram of the Feltz/The Talk studio relit for his new show on Talk TV, Crime Suspect.

Has he left Sky?

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread