Channel 4 Pres: 2023 - Present

The vocals feels clunky too, especially for the spin offs which are now include "on More4" etc as they announce the programme name rather than time. Clearly a strict script in place at the moment but hopefully they can become more natural over time.

I get why they're going for a stream first tagline, but I'd recommend switching it back around to 'Live on [DAY] at [TIME] or Stream Online'. That being said 'Stream Online or Live on [DAY] at [TIME]' isn't too bad.

[Image: SAD%20BLU2.png]

Referring to everything as "Channel 4" feels so formal too after it largely being referred to as "4" in trailers over the years. "All4" felt less formal too, and summed up the on demand service as a destination for all programmes from the C4 off-shoots.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Stuart

It doesn’t need to say “watch live”

“Tuesday at 9.00 on 4, or watch online now”

“Watch online now or Tuesday at 9.00 on Channel 4”

Surely either of those would be be much better?

Or even: “Programme Name on Channel 4, watch online now or Tuesday at 9.00”

[Image: 1592580878_1869298444.svg]

(07-06-2023, 12:07 PM)VMPhil Wrote:  “Tuesday at 9.00 on 4, or watch online now”

Could shave an extra word off and have "Tuesday at 9.00, or stream now, on 4."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Larry the Loafer's post:
  • Allanbuzzy

I think it should be "[programme] on Channel 4. [day] at [time] or stream on the Channel 4 app"

It would be better as:
"[Programme name], watch from [date] at [time] On Channel 4."
[-] The following 3 users Like ckck1704's post:
  • David, Juicy Joe, Quantum+83

So it appears that today is the day that Channel 4 unveils its new idents. (Video uploaded by [bluefrogTV])
Someone needs to look out at some time at 6:30pm tonight.
www.youtube.com 
[-] The following 8 users Like Thomanory's post:
  • BBCChameleonFan, Brekkie, Former Member 406, Juicy Joe, Roger Darthwell, Snop, Stuart, UTVLifer

Thanks. Probably be 8pm before we see anything new with giant getting it's last playout at 6.30pm then likely the alredy used generic ident at 7pm.

After Hollyoaks. Was announced the giant is being retired - possibly to make a Bake Off oven...

[Image: tig96x96.png]