Channel 4 Pres: 2023 - Present

Some of the scenes in the idents seem very enclosed and unearthly, which I like. Especially the scene with the men around the train set having blank expressions...weird...
[-] The following 1 user Likes KyleToons's post:
  • Transmission

No DOG on The Simpsons at the moment.

Penultimate Giant ident was the football one. So long, streets of Wavertree. Fun fact, I actually found the street it was filmed from when I was walking to Wavertree Technology Park station.

[Image: SAD%20BLU2.png]

(14-06-2023, 06:03 PM)Hybrid Wrote:  No DOG on The Simpsons at the moment.

Deffo a dog on HD channel.

(14-06-2023, 06:07 PM)Milkshake Wrote:  Deffo a dog on HD channel.
It’s only absent on SD, on HD the DOG is also outside the 4:3 safe zone unlike normal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TVFan's post:
  • bilky asko

I took a friend into the peak district recently and was able to point out where the Channel 4 man had been filmed (and that I'd taken a really long walk up there myself a few years earlier). Don't think I'll be able to do that with any of the new idents sadly.

(14-06-2023, 06:09 PM)James2001 Wrote:  I took a friend into the peak district recently and was able to point out where the Channel 4 man had been filmed (and that I'd taken a really long walk up there myself a few years earlier). Don't think I'll be able to do that with any of the new idents sadly.

The hill behind Winnat's Pass, next to Castleton?

And that's it, goodbye giant. Last ident was the cyclist one. not fitting to say goodbye, I'd have had the migrants one where he walks into the water.

[Image: SAD%20BLU2.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Blubatt's post:
  • CocuGrimshaw2001, GeeTeeKay474

They just gave the giant a farewell "We bid you a fond farewell"

THAT was disappointing, They should have used the walking one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Milkshake's post:
  • SlimyTrain