Thread Closed

Philip Schofield steps down from This Morning with immediate effect

(26-05-2023, 06:52 PM)Andrew Wrote:  
JamesWorldNews Wrote:So: cue next round of speculation: who will now present the soap awards? Alison and Dermot? Lol.

I’d put a decent amount of money on it being Stephen Mulhern, if he’s available

That wouldn't be unbelievable!
[-] The following 1 user Likes JasonB's post:
  • iloveTV1

Daily Mail is running this as an exclusive story:

www.dailymail.co.uk 

BBC News have now picked up this story.

www.bbc.co.uk 

(26-05-2023, 06:52 PM)Andrew Wrote:  
JamesWorldNews Wrote:So: cue next round of speculation: who will now present the soap awards? Alison and Dermot? Lol.

I’d put a decent amount of money on it being Stephen Mulhern, if he’s available

I think it could be Mo Gilli.... No don't worry, I won't make that mistake again after being shot down unceremoniously last time!  Tongue

They'll be more digging to come and Phil admitting to having previously lied about it means there is always a possibility some information is still being withheld but think the only way for all to move forward was for the full story to come out.

There is still no evidence that anything illegal took place, and you have to suspect that if he lied to his execs, agent and family then he probably wasn't fully truthful with Holly either.

Anyone heard from Otis Crump lately?

(26-05-2023, 06:51 PM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  So: cue next round of speculation: who will now present the soap awards? Alison and Dermot? Lol.

Richard and Judy.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rolling News's post:
  • AJB39, Jon

He admits in his statement tonight that he lied to his lawyers, which doesn't make things any better

twitter.com 

We knew this was coming - the rumours have been circulating about Phil and this other young man since 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes JMT1985's post:
  • TJTSW
Thread Closed