NBC Nightly News rebrand

According to Variety magazine NBC Nightly News logo will now feature 2 N's close together featuring the NBC peacock logo.
The show hasnt been update very much since Brian Wiliams. Now they are going thru a decluttering phase.
Read more at Variety

variety.com 

Newscast studio has more about the rebrand.
www.newscaststudio.com 

[Image: xdU1Jwyc.jpeg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1&resize=1000%2C563]
[-] The following 1 user Likes mouseboy33's post:
  • interestednovice

Any guesses which UK news programme the NBC producers managed to catch when over for the Queen's death/Coronation?
[-] The following 4 users Like DTV's post:
  • bilky asko, bkman1990, interestednovice, sky303

Hmm  I do wonder 

[Image: Screenshot-152.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like sky303's post:
  • bkman1990, interestednovice, Quantum+83, Stuart

Smells like Proud N with the centred Peacock...
youtu.be 

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt
[-] The following 1 user Likes W. Knight's post:
  • interestednovice

Can the moderate please change the misleading image that is attached to this thread. Thanks it has nothing to do with the News Night.
[-] The following 3 users Like mouseboy33's post:
  • bkman1990, Quantum+83, xlalonce

(08-06-2023, 07:51 PM)sky303 Wrote:  Hmm  I do wonder 

[Image: Screenshot-152.png]

From Newscaststudio:

Quote:Variety reports the double “N” will split apart to reveal headlines
[-] The following 1 user Likes xlalonce's post:
  • interestednovice

Images of the new logo from an NBC Universal Event from TVNEWSTALK forum.
You notice the slashes in the "N"s where they will separate for the transitions and wipes

[Image: ruhle-lawrence-spielberg.png.5ae308146b1...046d20.png][Image: nightly-news-party.png.43bd4316ab355416c...f7ecb3.png][Image: holt-conde.png.d5911da9e9c3e415a05733b3a5e27468.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes mouseboy33's post:
  • interestednovice

It really does evoke the Proud N, which to honest is a logo I thought NBC would be happy to forget.

NBC Nightly News (and NBC News generally to an extent) clings to the 1986 NBC logotype which has been mostly ditched elsewhere, so this may be the end of an era as far as that’s concerned.

Will “The Mission” survive? It’s a fantastic orchestral theme but they dumped it from Today a decade ago.

(09-06-2023, 11:34 PM)Rdd Wrote:  Will “The Mission” survive? It’s a fantastic orchestral theme but they dumped it from Today a decade ago.

I would love them to re-record it in a way that is closer to the original 1985 version of the theme, which I consider to be a bit brighter and more optimistic than the 2004 version we have currently. 

I'd also love Today to restore their old theme but that seems unlikely - though stranger things have happened with World News Tonight and CBS Evening News going back to the past.
[-] The following 1 user Likes drnilescrane's post:
  • interestednovice

As long as it solves the misaligned letters in the title sequence, that's all that matters.