Virgin Media

IIRC VIrgin made a hash of implementing how to deal with recordings from closed channels so they had to bodge a solution on, and that solution was effectively make the channels invisible for a few months,.

Don't have this problem on Sky because... Sky went their own separate way, and you can view recordings from closed channels for as long as you like (decryption on the fly I believe, if have an active subscription for that channel).

Indeed a quick search on the blue place and voila, caveat being this is from 2020 so not sure how accurate it is now:
www.tvforum.co.uk 

(04-07-2023, 10:52 PM)James2001 Wrote:  Doesn't look like the Pluto TV channels are on the EPG, maybe that's not happening, or coming later.

MB on Twitter is saying it has been postponed for a month and this is on both Stream and TV360 and no new date has yet been announced.

(17-07-2023, 07:20 PM)Neil Jones Wrote:  IIRC VIrgin made a hash of implementing how to deal with recordings from closed channels so they had to bodge a solution on, and that solution was effectively make the channels invisible for a few months,.

Don't have this problem on Sky because... Sky went their own separate way, and you can view recordings from closed channels for as long as you like (decryption on the fly I believe, if have an active subscription for that channel).

Indeed a quick search on the blue place and voila, caveat being this is from 2020 so not sure how accurate it is now:
www.tvforum.co.uk 

The closure of BBC2 Scotland as part of the launch of BBC Scotland possibly the biggest casualty of this stupidity.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pete's post:
  • Roger Darthwell, Stuart

MB on Twitter… Sorry I mean “X” is reporting that his sources have said some FAST channels are launching on 360 boxes tomorrow.

They've launched in EPG slots 220-250

Presumably you can't record them?

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

Correct. There doesn't seem to be an on demand option for the channels.

Just in case anyone is wondering, all of the kids channels which are normally in the Kids Pick are free for all customers all throughout October

Does anyone know if / when Euronews might become available in HD? It's such a poor picture quality (I appreciate the transmission resolution is likely to be a choice of Euronews, but they certainly have an HD feed available of course).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Former Member 2410's post:
  • interestednovice

They've upgraded Stream considerably, came home to see that many of the missing channels were added to the Stream channel lineup, including some of the documentary channels, +1s and premium services. It's almost completely in line with the cable offering.

Pressing the record button adds a programme to the Watchlist too.