TNT Sports

Here’s the press release, including confirmation that contrary to yesterdays report, TNT Sports won’t be available on discovery+ in Ireland. (Though let’s see if that changes down the road).

www.tntsports.co.uk 

Laura Woods confirmed to be presenting football and boxing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rdd's post:
  • RhysJR

With regards to the actual pres, they seem to be carrying on BT's 'brand chants' in a stock photo vein, with various images surrounding the new central concept of the 'N' from TNT being in the middle of the phrase, e.g. 'Here 'n' Now', 'Clubs 'n' Hearts'. Which isn't the worst idea.

May as well create a new thread considering BT Sport is now history. 

Here is the moment TNT Sports 1 launched.

[-] The following 2 users Like TVenthusiasm's post:
  • Bennyboy84, watchingtv

The branding is a bit of a step down from BT's to be honest.

[Image: 1592580878_1869298444.svg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes VMPhil's post:
  • Brekkie

Coming up:
up.metropol247.co.uk 

Idents:
up.metropol247.co.uk 

up.metropol247.co.uk 

And the new loop:
up.metropol247.co.uk 

(18-07-2023, 09:26 AM)TVenthusiasm Wrote:  May as well create a new thread considering BT Sport is now history. 

Here is the moment TNT Sports 1 launched.

I was literally about to ask if anyone saw the handover, a very smooth one because from what I hear they already moved to Discovery HQ a couple of weeks ago.

Is it still the same BT Staff behind the scenes just in a different place ?

(18-07-2023, 10:07 AM)TVenthusiasm Wrote:  Coming up:
up.metropol247.co.uk 
Same voiceover as BT Sport were using - since launch, I think. I wonder if there's meant to be a bed behind it, as it sounds a bit odd being dry.

(18-07-2023, 10:11 AM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  I was literally about to ask if anyone saw the handover, a very smooth one because from what I hear they already moved to Discovery HQ a couple of weeks ago.
Playout is still from Red Bee (except TNT Sports 4, continues to be based at Encompass), so it's really just a case of loading up different media in a playlist, and not a lot to make it not smooth.

There haven't been any live productions from Stratford since the Serie A relegation playoff on June 11th. MotoGP was the first production to move to Chiswick (at the start of the season) and there have been a handful of gallery-only football matches from there too. World Feed pass-throughs have been going through the MCR in Chiswick since the start of the month, since when Stratford has been rather dormant.
[-] The following 3 users Like thegeek's post:
  • harshy, London Lite, News Engineer

All the soundtrack of TNT Sports seems to be available on the WBDSports Soundcloud account : soundcloud.com 

(There is also the Eurosport 2022 soundtrack)

curious to see they've got their own title music for the Champions League - one would have assumed that it had to be the Champions League Anthem.

(18-07-2023, 10:27 AM)harshy Wrote:  Is it still the same BT Staff behind the scenes just in a different place ?

As previously reported, all of BT Sport's staff were at risk of redundancy. Quite a few took them up on that offer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes thegeek's post:
  • harshy