Big Brother USA 25

The theme and the new house has been revealed by CBS.
[Image: bb25-preseason-promo-01-00.jpg]

From what we have gleaned its a BIG BROTHER MULTIVERSE theme. Its 25th Anniversary season. They used 3 past houseguests to play out a badly directed/produced skit in which they are seeking redemption for their loss of the game. They use a "time-laser" (ugh...kill me) to fix the past and it all goes wrong, the laser backfires, and the house is time-warped and apparently this will have game repercussions throughout the season but also has altered the look of the house. The game, it has been revealed to be 100 days. The longest in CBS Big Brother History. It will have the most episodes (not counting season 1 which aired everynight and followed the old school version)

The clips seems to show the house (WHICH IS INCREDIBLY DARK THIS YEAR, WITH THE TERRIBLE, FLAT LIGHTING) split by a huge "time gap" and has a comic book gap in the middle. Aside from the split, the "normal" sections of the house theme is very muted this year and doesnt follow the normally wild over the top colour scheme. I dont like the dark blue corrugated metal walls. It makes it feel too warehouse-like for me. And it just adds to the dark-ness. And it seems the nature "windows" dont even seem like they go with the overall theme. Its just...again a hodgepodge, thrown together stuff. Strangely the living room features no shelves with loads of junk on them. Its just an ok house. But after 25 season they really need to rebuild this house, its been the same since season 6. We can hope CBS knocks it down, but its a cash cow, they dont care, never has. I again think the producer is terrible and its time to turn the show over for some fresh ideas and production values. Especially when you see other versions around the world, current producer FLYONTHEWALL which has been leading the show since 2000 hasnt really changed up the overall feel of the show. It still feel old. I hate that I love it.

If we get high quality stills i'll add them later.

twitter.com 

twitter.com 

Huge FEEDS news just announced for Big Brother USA for 25th Anniversary season. Since the beggining feeds have always been available for a charge. Today naturally they a being streamed on Paramount+ which of course include the Big Brother Live Feeds. For years you get 4 streams, usually from 4 different conversations, or 2 angles of same conversation. Today CBS/Paramount announced that CBS-owned PLUTOTV tv will have 5 channels dedicated to the Big Brother USA live feeds. 4 channels plus 1 Multiscreen channel. SInce they are on PLUTOtv of course is a FASTTV service. So periodically there will be limited ad-breaks. But this literally the 1st time in 25 season that US BB Feeds are free. Apparently there is a tie in with T-MOBILE and WALMART in which you can upgrade to a PlutoTV ad-free tier! SO whilst Big Brother Canada cancelled their feeds and Big Brother Australia is pre-taped and Big Brother UK is running on limited feeds, Big Brother US has expanded theirs. How exciting!

twitter.com 

twitter.com 

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes mouseboy33's post:
  • Brekkie

That's massive. Exactly how it should be done.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • mouseboy33

OK we finally got a video tour that Julie gave to Entertainment Tonight. The is sOOOOOO dark on camera. They totally need a new lighting scheme. Oh and if Julie say "Expect the Unexpected" one more time......

www.youtube.com 

CBS Big Brother has finally release official photography of the house.

twitter.com 

twitter.com 

twitter.com 

CBS Big Brother has finally released official photography of the house.

twitter.com 

twitter.com 

twitter.com 

Casting is really strong this year - and feels like most have some brains behind them.

Unlike the producers - the idea of the multiverse is quite good but the execution was terrible.
[-] The following 2 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • JosiahStuart, mouseboy33

Oh casting is absolutely brilliant.!!! Not all wanna be social influencers and instagram models. All ages all walks of life, variety of backgrounds. Its  close to perfect. People that know and love the game and are playing. PLUS the masterstroke!!!!! Getting Jared Fields and then stunt casting his mum, the 4-time Survivor/Traitors legend Cirie Fields. And Grandma Felicia is too funny. I dont think she will when. But she needs to just be in the house every year talking rubbish and laughing at the "youngin's". She is soooo funny. I havent been this excited for a BB USA cast in ages. The feeds are absolute GOLD this year.

The title sequence has returned to Big Brother, with an updated styling.
www.youtube.com 

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 2 users Like Josh's post:
  • JosiahStuart, mouseboy33

Thats actually a massive update for BB USA. Its not cutting edge or anything but for BBUSA, that intro is by far the best they ever had. It actually looks well done. The houseguests images have a "filmed" rather than the cheap "video" look. If that makes sense. Also there is a slight update to the theme and its not cobbled together. It actually sounds decent for a change. I almost fell off the chair when i saw it.
[-] The following 2 users Like mouseboy33's post:
  • Brekkie, JosiahStuart