The One Show on BBC1

I couldn’t find an existing thread, surprisingly. 

Today’s news: Roman Kemp joins the presenting line-up on a permanent basis.

(25-08-2023, 08:07 PM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  Today’s news: Roman Kemp joins the presenting line-up on a permanent basis.
From the One Show promo material I've seen it looks like he may be replacing Ronan Keating.

Formerly 'Charlie Wells' of TV Forum.

(25-08-2023, 10:06 PM)Keith Wrote:  From the One Show promo material I've seen it looks like he may be replacing Ronan Keating.

Yeah the press release has basically said Roman is joining as a permanent presenter & Ronan will be presenting “less shows”.

But unlike when Ronan and Jermaine were first announced, they don’t seem to have put days on them - so I wonder if it’ll be a bit more flexible. 

Presumably meaning Ronan will pop up once in a while to cover instead

Has Jermaine finished his Europa League gig now TNT has replaced BT?

Quite the eventful show on Wednesday!

www.tiktok.com 

www.independent.co.uk 

Surprised that tonight was the last show of the year. It feels a little early. 22nd may be a tad too late as well, but I would have assumed that was the more logical endpoint.

(26-08-2023, 10:47 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  Has Jermaine finished his Europa League gig now TNT has replaced BT?

He hasn't presented any Europa League coverage this season, so presumably so. Though he has been on air every day Newcastle played in the Champions League.

as has probably been mentioned on another thread, Jermaine will be the host for Formula E on TNT Sports - I'd expect that to be presented on site, which would probably rule him out for some odd weeks in the first half of the year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes thegeek's post:
  • watchingtv