ITV Dancing On Ice - New Season

So, supposedly, today’s edition of This Morning will tease-out bits and pieces about the next season of DOI.

I hope they pair Holly with Joe Swash. They’d be a good presenting duo.

As for the actual dancing itself, I’m clueless as to why anyone would want to dance on ice. Tried it once. 1987. Never again.

As you were.
[-] The following 3 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • DeMarkay, Joe, thePineapple

I'm not watching This Morning currently but the first participant already went out.

Perhaps they should announce the presenters?

x.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes eyeTV's post:
  • DeMarkay

Suspect it’ll just be Stephen with Holly.

Given the format, they don't need a second presenter.

(26-09-2023, 07:38 PM)GlasgowCruiser Wrote:  Given the format, they don't need a second presenter.

The live two-hour format that includes multiple interviews, different presentation points, the possibility of serious injury at any point… doesn’t need a second presenter? Really?

I reckon it'll be Stephen as rumoured but they'll wait until they've announced when Deal Or No Deal is airing so he can cover both shows in the media appearance rounds

To be fair since the revival I think there is only one point during the show where Phil and Holly separated with Phil talking to the contestants and Holly to their families in the audience during the voting period. Think Phil did host an episode alone when Holly was ill one week.

That said though there are obvious benefits to having two hosts, especially should they have to fill time waiting for a VT to run or performance to be set up, but compared to Strictly it would be much easier to solo host.
[-] The following 2 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • GlasgowCruiser, UTVLifer

(26-09-2023, 07:38 PM)GlasgowCruiser Wrote:  Given the format, they don't need a second presenter.

I guess you don’t need a TV show about an ice skating competition but it’s a bit more fun to have it, isn’t it?

Claire Sweeney up next. Making quite a return to our screens these days.

The way they presented originally with Phil standing with Torvill and Dean and Holly standing with the judges worked with two presenters better. With them being judges now obviously there’s no need for that. Stephen was great when he filled in and I felt he added a bit of life into it so I hope it’s him.
[-] The following 2 users Like darrenlit94's post:
  • DeMarkay, fanoftv