(27-10-2022, 09:24 PM)ginnyfan Wrote:  Such a shame Cyril left, with the Global Brief slot up for grabs, he would have been perfect for it. Christina should continue filling in, she needs years of experience before deserving a regular slot. I wish Scott McLean would become a presenter.

London is suddenly in shortage of presenters, especially male ones.

Ironic that one of his timeslots at AJ is now at the same time as Isa's show on CNNI. Breakups are hard!

twitter.com 

(28-10-2022, 03:07 PM)gman Wrote:  
(27-10-2022, 09:24 PM)ginnyfan Wrote:  Such a shame Cyril left, with the Global Brief slot up for grabs, he would have been perfect for it. Christina should continue filling in, she needs years of experience before deserving a regular slot. I wish Scott McLean would become a presenter.

London is suddenly in shortage of presenters, especially male ones.

Ironic that one of his timeslots at AJ is now at the same time as Isa's show on CNNI. Breakups are hard!

I had no idea he's over on AJ now! Based in London, I presume?

(28-10-2022, 04:58 PM)ginnyfan Wrote:  
(28-10-2022, 03:07 PM)gman Wrote:  Ironic that one of his timeslots at AJ is now at the same time as Isa's show on CNNI. Breakups are hard!

I had no idea he's over on AJ now! Based in London, I presume?

Doha!
www.instagram.com =

Good for him. Once again, AJ snatching top talent from CNN. I could see Hala ending up there as well.

So what's the consensus on that Early Start/Newsroom set up? Is it real or fake. Today they even used a stand up position.

[Image: Early-Start-28-10-2022-1.jpg]

[Image: Early-Start-28-10-2022-2.jpg]

The screen behind the presenter makes it looks fake but to the average viewer who don't look at this sort of detail.

They’re in Studio 21L, Anderson Cooper’s studio, using the curved monitors and shooting into the opposite corner. The main feed is a live shot of the newsroom in Studio 17N with the remaining monitors being fed virtual set extensions. Victor Blackwell shared a behind the scenes photo that makes it easier to see.

(29-10-2022, 02:57 PM)EastCoast Wrote:  They’re in Studio 21L, Anderson Cooper’s studio, using the curved monitors and shooting into the opposite corner. The main feed is a live shot of the newsroom in Studio 17N with the remaining monitors being fed virtual set extensions. Victor Blackwell shared a behind the scenes photo that makes it easier to see.

I'm very impressed as to how real they've made it look and feel when compared the what the BBC serve up! CNN have managed to rig quite a number of live shots for its now confirmed output from Studio 21L over there last few weeks. 

I've been stumped as to how they've managed to pull this off knowing there is a possibility the new Morning show might come from Studio 17N (Newsroom) until their new set has been constructed. Surely we can rule now rule out the new show coming from the Newsroom?

(28-10-2022, 10:10 PM)TMD_24 Wrote:  The screen behind the presenter makes it looks fake but to the average viewer who don't look at this sort of detail.

If it weren’t for the ‘early start’ writing repeated across the ‘glass’ then even I would have been fooled. Good job, CNN.

Anybody saw the new "CNN Newsroom" look? I'm just not feeling the new opening.