Good Morning Britain

Is this a new 'breaking news' graphic I spy this morning?

twitter.com 

It's certainly eye-catching.
[-] The following 4 users Like DavidWhitfield's post:
  • Jackwhufc16, Superman1986, thePineapple, TJTSW

I wonder what the plan is for GMB in the medium to long term? It feels like it's still stuck in limbo with the presenters on heavy rotation. There are some weird decisions, I'm sure Ed Balls is a nice guy but he makes a dreadful host, he fluffs every other line.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lester's post:
  • Superman1986

Sophie Wallace is joining GMB.

https://twitter.com/_SophieWallace/status/1554560422665150467
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • Roger Darthwell, Superman1986

I thought GMB did well this morning covering the very sad news about Olivia Newton-John. They gave it a fair amount more coverage than other breakfast shows (as is the ITV Breakfast style going back years) but it didn’t feel as if they went over the top at all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TVViewer256's post:
  • Superman1986

They’ve moved Richard Arnold to 07:40 now. Usually he’s on after 7:15

(15-08-2022, 07:40 AM)Superman1986 Wrote:  They’ve moved Richard Arnold to 07:40 now. Usually he’s on after 7:15
I haven’t watched a full show for a long while so don’t know whether this could be a permanent change or a temporary one for today, but I’m sure that Arnold always used to be on at 6.50 and 7.40 (until at least 2017/18) so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve reverted to that.

Let's not start down the road of presenters' rotas - it adds nothing to the presentation discussion. Thanks

With cinnamon, never chocolate
[-] The following 2 users Like Cappuccino's post:
  • Rob Francis, Superman1986

(15-08-2022, 07:58 AM)Cappuccino Wrote:  Let's not start down the road of presenters' rotas - it adds nothing to the presentation discussion. Thanks

Of course!, I do apologise

Paul Brand is presenting with Kate this morning. He was given a big introduction saying all the things he has done.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben Shatliff's post:
  • UTVLifer

(18-08-2022, 06:53 AM)Ben Shatliff Wrote:  Paul Brand is presenting with Kate this morning. He was given a big introduction saying all the things he has done.

Paul is doing fairly decent presenting job alongside Kate this morning so far, better already than a couple of the other guest presenters there have been recent
[-] The following 3 users Like UTVLifer's post:
  • Ben Shatliff, fanoftv, fionntan