ITV Autumn 2022 Programming

(17-11-2023, 10:37 PM)Gary Baldy Wrote:  Teleshopping is the most creative well-written show on television. The fact that so many channels have snapped it up proves so. It’s never hit the heights of Teleshopping Series 1 again but fingers crossed.
I don't think it's quite as long running as "To be Announced", although whenever I've sat down to watch that it's been dropped from the schedules.

I’m still hoping for a revival of ITV Nightscreen. It’s definitely something I could see Netflix giving a big budget reboot, and it could fill a gap for them once The Crown finishes.

I've heard rumours that Amazon Prime are set to swoop in and revive Pages from Ceefax, which I imagine would be every bit as popular and successful as it was during it's original run, when it was the TV highlight for millions of viewers.

Is anyone out there looking forward to an imminent revival for “No Information Available” besides me?

I’ll get me coat…

I’m sorry but nothing will ever beat ‘Channel Off Air” which has been going strong ever since the late 90s. Although it’s moved around a bit, it’s still got a firm place in the schedules.

ITVBe HD has been added to the Freesat test bouquet along with the two versions of ITV1 HD for Border Scotland and Channel Islands from today.

ITVBe HD will be available on 11068 V 23000 once it's viewed on satellite.

www.satellite-calculations.com