ITV Programming

(02-08-2022, 04:47 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  
(02-08-2022, 04:42 PM)LaDeDa Wrote:  [quote="eyeTV" pid="294" dateline="1659445066"]

It says Fastest Finger is for daytime but only 5 shows.  Those 5 successful contestants will be the first 5 to be on the new series of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

But this set of highlights includes a new Gino show which is down for 30 minute episodes, so they must have plans for a half hour 9pm hour or they'll do it in the Thursday 8pm hour?

Gino Scheduled to be on Sundays at 7:30pm

(02-08-2022, 08:08 PM)LaDeDa Wrote:  Has masked dancer been given a date yet for screening? Anyone know if it's a stripped run like last year or weekly?

Celebrity lingo on Saturday nights or more of a early Sunday evening show ? Ru Paul hosting

Saturdays at 6:30pm starting on 3rd September
[-] The following 1 user Likes EJnutz's post:
  • LaDeDa

Yes - was quite shocked to see that slot for Gino. But I wonder if that will be the new slot for stuff like that & Paul O'Grady's Love of Dogs.

Heathrow has transitioned into a 60 minute show (once again! As it started as that, went down to 30 mins and now back). The only one I haven't seen is Breaking Dad with Bradley & Barney Walsh - that would be work in an hour slot too.

What is itvs deal with ofcom .. regards to the tonight documentary brand ?

Does itv have to screen it at 8.30pm Thursdays as part of its public service license??

Many of the shows like Gino's cooking show on Sunday 7.30pm and love of dogs be perfect in the Thursday 8.30 slot?

I'd move tonight show to Sunday at 10pm free up 8.30pm Thursday but guessing itv isn't allowed?
Will the license rules ever be relaxed again?

Always feels on Thursday after hour long Emmerdale opportunity to inherit audience to 8.30 shows even hour long shows would work as breaking dad could go 9.30pm etc

Is tonight 8.30 Thursday nights immovable for itv?

I don't think there is a rule that the Tonight programme has to be in primetime - STV usually broadcasts the show on Thursdays at 10.40pm due to using the 8.30pm slot for Scotland Tonight.

Surprised itv don't at least try shows at 8.30 on Thursday nights inherent some of Emmerdale audience..
Half hour or hour long as options for 8.30 or 9.30 with breaking dad

Does anyone know why itv news doesn't carry the on screen itv logo in the corner of the screen like all other itv shows and even films screened do. Why is the logo not on when news is broadcast?

I’ve noticed next weekend during the breakfast hours there’s no CITV simulcast on ITV, instead it’s repeats of You’ve Been Framed, Tipping Point, The Chase and either James Martin or Alan Titchmarsh taking the 8:30am slot. Not sure what the reasoning for this is, as usually in the run up to Christmas they tend to keep CITV on until 9:25 of a weekend.

(24-09-2022, 07:26 AM)nwtv2003 Wrote:  I’ve noticed next weekend during the breakfast hours there’s no CITV simulcast on ITV, instead it’s repeats of You’ve Been Framed, Tipping Point, The Chase and either James Martin or Alan Titchmarsh taking the 8:30am slot. Not sure what the reasoning for this is, as usually in the run up to Christmas they tend to keep CITV on until 9:25 of a weekend.

These shows will more than likely rate at least a bit better than CITV, I would imagine.
The CITV channel is still there for kids who want to watch the shows normally on the main network.

(24-09-2022, 12:11 PM)GMc Wrote:  
(24-09-2022, 07:26 AM)nwtv2003 Wrote:  I’ve noticed next weekend during the breakfast hours there’s no CITV simulcast on ITV, instead it’s repeats of You’ve Been Framed, Tipping Point, The Chase and either James Martin or Alan Titchmarsh taking the 8:30am slot. Not sure what the reasoning for this is, as usually in the run up to Christmas they tend to keep CITV on until 9:25 of a weekend.

These shows will more than likely rate at least a bit better than CITV, I would imagine.
The CITV channel is still there for kids who want to watch the shows normally on the main network.
Sure, there’s no doubt about that, but I’m wondering what the rationale behind it is for the reason to drop it now. I'm guessing it’s  probably a legacy of an Ofcom requirement from the GMTV licence, but I haven’t seen anything to say that it’s changed. Or it could be that they’ve exceeded their quota for the year already.

Although as expected masked dancer and voice beaten by big mile by strictly, glad itv actually offering far better line up this autumn than last year.

Entertainment and drama have been far better , last year's autumn was so poor on itv up to I'm a celebrity launch. Then as I'm a celebrity was in the castle again ratings for that were down badly to.

This year's autumn drama so far been great from itv and nice to see entertainment up same time as strictly that isn't just the chase etc ..
Far better 2022 autumn for itv

Interesting to note that new drama “The Walk-In” has End Of Part One, Part Two etc captions, I thought ITV guidelines prohibited these, it must have been updated?
[-] The following 1 user Likes TVNerd's post:
  • Superman1986