ITV Programming

See ITV are currently airing Alan Tichmarsh's Gardening Club on Mondays at 2pm, with Fletcher's Family Farm in the slot the rest of the week. Must be the first weekly show in the weekday daytime schedules on ITV1 since the tail-end of the regional days.

(22-03-2024, 05:21 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  See ITV are currently airing Alan Tichmarsh's Gardening Club on Mondays at 2pm, with Fletcher's Family Farm in the slot the rest of the week. Must be the first weekly show in the weekday daytime schedules on ITV1 since the tail-end of the regional days.

It's because Fletcher's Family Farm is only 8 episodes. It was originally an ITV weekend daytime and ITVBe commission.

Alan Titchmarsh's show has been running for a few weeks though on Mondays only with previously Dickenson's Real Deal and then the Cheltenham Festival taking up the rest of the week. It's more a case of Fletcher's Family Farm being only eight episodes makes it fit easily alongside the gardening show than vice versa.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Score

(20-03-2024, 11:48 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  Per reports, ITV are to revive 60 Minute Makeover

www.tvzoneuk.com 

I'll forever associate 60MM with Claire Sweeney (just as I'll forever associate Big Brother with Davina).

Indeed - without looking to start any political discussions here - Claire did this ad a few years back:

www.youtube.com 

(22-03-2024, 05:21 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  See ITV are currently airing Alan Tichmarsh's Gardening Club on Mondays at 2pm, with Fletcher's Family Farm in the slot the rest of the week. Must be the first weekly show in the weekday daytime schedules on ITV1 since the tail-end of the regional days.

Take it we are allowing his jeans to be shown Tongue Tongue
[-] The following 9 users Like JLav25's post:
  • ACTV, AxG, Brekkie, Bungo Bill, callumwatchestelly, DE88, Michael Wotton, paul_hadley, Spencer

Brilliant scheduling from ITV if this transpires

twitter.com 

ITV Spring (April to June) highlights pack is out:

www.itv.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Score's post:
  • Happy2001

(02-04-2024, 02:21 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  Brilliant scheduling from ITV if this transpires

twitter.com 

Isn't the consensus on scheduling now done away with between BBC 1 and ITV 1? They used to ensure Corrie and Eastenders and Emmerdale never aired on each other's slots, but that is now done away with, especially with Eastenders airing at the same time as Emmerdale.

So, this will be interesting if ITV 1 chose to do this schedule

Looking at the press pack, I like what ITV are offering for this spring, some interesting dramas, and nice to see a comedy-drama getting aired, ITV 1 really needs more comedy back on the channel.

Shame they haven't properly aired the full G'Wed series on ITV 1. Great show, I really liked it which surprised me, as ITV comedies are now very rare.
[-] The following 2 users Like JMT1985's post:
  • Brekkie, TJTSW

(02-04-2024, 05:39 PM)JMT1985 Wrote:  Looking at the press pack, I like what ITV are offering for this spring, some interesting dramas, and nice to see a comedy-drama getting aired, ITV 1 really needs more comedy back on the channel.

Shame they haven't properly aired the full G'Wed series on ITV 1. Great show, I really liked it which surprised me, as ITV comedies are now very rare.

Indeed, have any of ITV's sitcom attempts ever actually passed as "comedy"?