ITV Programming

Do we know what happens to I’m a celebrity because of the World Cup in November yet?

(03-10-2022, 09:38 PM)Superman1986 Wrote:  Do we know what happens to I’m a celebrity because of the World Cup in November yet?
The rumours suggest it will air in early November, avoiding clashes with the World Cup.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TVNerd's post:
  • Superman1986

Nothing is prohibited if it’s requested and they have a good reason which presumably they did.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew's post:
  • TVNerd

All Around Britain won’t be returning for a third series according to Ria Hebden. quite liked that show
[-] The following 1 user Likes Superman1986's post:
  • Toby brown

Noticed that Unwind with ITV was shown at 6am this morning on ITV2. This must be this first time it or Nightscreen have ever had a daytime slot (but still quite early).

(08-09-2022, 01:05 AM)GMc Wrote:  I don't think there is a rule that the Tonight programme has to be in primetime - STV usually broadcasts the show on Thursdays at 10.40pm due to using the 8.30pm slot for Scotland Tonight.

Does UTV and ITV wales also have to broadcast something in this slot aswell?

(22-10-2022, 07:59 PM)Milkshake Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 01:05 AM)GMc Wrote:  I don't think there is a rule that the Tonight programme has to be in primetime - STV usually broadcasts the show on Thursdays at 10.40pm due to using the 8.30pm slot for Scotland Tonight.

Does UTV and ITV wales also have to broadcast something in this slot aswell?

UTV and ITV Wales do occasionally opt out of the 8.30pm slot as well on Thursdays. Wales this Week is a regular fixture I think.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GMc's post:
  • UTVLifer

Kids programmes back at the weekends now showing around the rugby on itv breakfast at weekends
[-] The following 1 user Likes Torpido's post:
  • Superman1986

Presumably no harm in this thread becoming a more general ITV programming thread!

The Cold Case doc series which started last night on ITV1 was an ITV Cymru Wales production which is a rarity. The last example I can think of was the Welsh borders travelogue series with Sean Fletcher which I think was only shown nationally last year because ITV was still looking for stuff to fill gaps in the schedules due to covid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes gottago's post:
  • Score

Nice to see a networked series commissioned that's been made by an ITV region. A distinct rarity nowadays.

Cold Case Detectives is a 3-part ITV Cymru Wales production for ITV. First episode was broadcast tonight at 9pm.

To think that back in the day, the amount of networked programming HTV Wales made was slim to none. Now it's one of the only ITV regions to do this.
[-] The following 5 users Like RDJ's post:
  • DE88, Ma76, Spencer, Superman1986, TVFan