ITV Programming

It's been great having the Harry Potter films on Netflix, I was taken by surprise, didn't think they would arrive, but it is nice having them there now.

It's interesting that WB sells the Wizarding World franchise separate from their other films which remain on Amazon Prime and Sky Cinema for their Pay TV window.

That's quite common for big film franchises.

Out of curiosity, why in the early 2000s did ITV/ITV1 promos end like this:

“Saturday. 7 o’clock. ITV1”

Instead of “Saturday at 7pm, on ITV1”
[-] The following 1 user Likes DeMarkay's post:
  • Superman1986

At a guess, I'm thinking it was simply because they thought it sounded good and stood out as a style against the traditional type of script?

Finding it a bit weird that ITV are currently repeating an entire old edition of Love Your Weekend from 2021 complete with references to “your new novel” with the guests. Would have thought a best of/compilation would be a better idea.

[Image: 1592580878_1869298444.svg]
[-] The following 2 users Like VMPhil's post:
  • Happy2001, Superman1986

(25-06-2023, 11:01 AM)VMPhil Wrote:  Finding it a bit weird that ITV are currently repeating an entire old edition of Love Your Weekend from 2021 complete with references to “your new novel” with the guests. Would have thought a best of/compilation would be a better idea.

They could at least have repeated one from last autumn to be on topic.  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Superman1986

I knew there’d be one… if you look around this is the closest to a generic ITV programme thread on here!

[Image: 1592580878_1869298444.svg]

Yes, just needs a rebrand.

Is James Martin's Saturday Morning in repeats too as they've stopped repeating it on Sundays?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Superman1986

The Voice Kids has been axed, but the main show will continue.