I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2023

It's also about personality too - better cast someone interesting, funny or confrontational with a few hundred thousand subscribers than someone than someone with millions more who outside their own channel turns out to be quite boring.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • SuperSajuuk

(29-11-2023, 06:27 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Is some speculation she is contractually obliged to appear on the Dancing with the Stars finale next week in the US.

Hmm...

ew.com 

If she's fit enough for that she's fit enough to still be in the jungle. ITV needs to have words with her agent about this apparent double booking.

(06-12-2023, 10:03 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  If she's fit enough for that she's fit enough to still be in the jungle. ITV needs to have words with her agent about this apparent double booking.

Let’s just say the “medical grounds” were negotiated with Jamie Lynn, producers & ITV the third time she wanted to leave.

I suspect ITV may have been aware and that was the deal. I can't say I've seen a similar situation on a UK celebrity show (though haven't watched I'm a Celeb or Celeb BB regularly since the noughties) but I know Caitlyn Jenner had such a deal with the Aussie Celebrity BB (they conveniently had a snap eviction where she volunteered to go) whilst in the US version Anthony Scaramucci suddenly left after a week and it was revealed as a "twist" to the other housemates that he was never actually a housemate in the first place.
[-] The following 2 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • JosiahStuart, radiorebel

Didn't the popular singer and presenter Rylan leave Celebrity Big Brother to appear on something, The X Factor?, before returning?

(07-12-2023, 07:49 AM)Nobby Wrote:  Didn't the popular singer and presenter Rylan leave Celebrity Big Brother to appear on something, The X Factor?, before returning?

He left the house frequently to rehearse - something much criticised by fans at the time.

Another series over, can’t say it’s been as enjoyable this time around, the middle week especially dragged although it did improve towards the ends.

Definitely have to say that they shouldn’t have politicians in the show from here on in as it seemed to be quite awkward with Nigel there especially as the numbers in camp dropped.

Also can’t help but think the enjoyability may have been affected by the fact that Big Brother finished a couple of days before. A longer break would perhaps be better next year. In theory it’d be better for Big Brother to air after I’m a Celeb although this obviously isn’t logistically possible.
[-] The following 3 users Like iloveTV1's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, JMT1985, UTVLifer

It turned out quite enjoyable in the end

Next year like you say, a gap after the end of Big Brother, so there is more anticipation rather than the feel of launching straight into another reality show

And yes no politicians although in the end I think it was a load of fuss over nothing although I think that early declaration by people that they were boycotting the show meant certain papers and online accounts were backed into a corner and unable to therefore talking about the show normally without breaking political lines.

On a minor point, they need to bring back Kev’s original shack so he can slam the shutter down in their faces. Sliding along an ice cream van window wasn’t as good, although to be honest I think Deals on Wheels didn’t appear anywhere near as often this year
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew's post:
  • JMT1985, UTVLifer

A blink and you'd have missed it moment after Nigel got eliminated, a producer popped out of the wilderness to get him ready Big Grin

They then quickly tried to cut to a shot of an empty hammock before getting back to Ant and Dec!

To save you having to visit The Sun...

[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnr's post:
  • Nobby