I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2023

I wonder how GB News reacted to him not winning - he got into the final at least, but I sense GB News will want to make this look like ITV tried to fix it so he wouldn't win. PR spin from them from today maybe?
[-] The following 1 user Likes JMT1985's post:
  • DeMarkay

(11-12-2023, 11:08 AM)JMT1985 Wrote:  I wonder how GB News reacted to him not winning - he got into the final at least, but I sense GB News will
want to make this look like ITV tried to fix it so he wouldn't win. PR spin from them from today maybe?
Only one way to find out ... see for yourself.
www.youtube.com 

(This YT link should jump straight to the start of the full IAC segment of the programme.)

(11-12-2023, 11:08 AM)JMT1985 Wrote:  I wonder how GB News reacted to him not winning - he got into the final at least, but I sense GB News will want to make this look like ITV tried to fix it so he wouldn't win. PR spin from them from today maybe?

(11-12-2023, 01:30 PM)TheGregmeister Wrote:  Only one way to find out ... see for yourself.
www.youtube.com 

(This YT link should jump straight to the start of the full IAC segment of the programme.)

"Nigel Farage has come third in "I'm a Celebrity". Don't know who's won it yet, don't know who's come second; DON'T CARE! The bottom line is that the man behind brexit, the man behind the broadcasting revolution that is GBNews has prevailed in the jungle..."

Yeaaah, I stopped there. That's about what I expected, lol.
[-] The following 2 users Like MorganLamia's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, JMT1985

(12-12-2023, 11:08 AM)MorganLamia Wrote:  "Nigel Farage has come third in "I'm a Celebrity". Don't know who's won it yet, don't know who's come second; DON'T CARE! The bottom line is that the man behind brexit, the man behind the broadcasting revolution that is GBNews has prevailed in the jungle..."

Yeaaah, I stopped there. That's about what I expected, lol.

Is it any different to This Morning gloating about Josie being in there though? They’ve kept calling her queen of the jungle as the last woman standing, but she didn’t even make the final.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gary Baldy's post:
  • Brekkie

Worth noting that coming third in the show is the furthest from winning you can be, while still having to be in the camp for the longest time. I was convinced last year that the reason Matt got to third is that no-one wanted him enjoying the 6 star accommodation any longer than necessary.

(13-12-2023, 09:54 AM)agemame Wrote:  Worth noting that coming third in the show is the furthest from winning you can be, while still having to be in the camp for the longest time. I was convinced last year that the reason Matt got to third is that no-one wanted him enjoying the 6 star accommodation any longer than necessary.
I like that take on it.

Seen the calls online for marches on ITV Studios (I'm not sure even we'd know where to go nowadays), this being our Jan 6th and investigations into rigging but get the impression it is mostly tongue in cheek (from the right themselves rather than spoof accounts) though of course some take it a bit too seriously.