I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2023

I wonder if they will mention the sad death of Annabel Giles, whose death was announced this evening. She appeared in the 2013 series of I'm A Celebrity.

www.bbc.co.uk 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JMT1985's post:
  • Nobby

(21-11-2023, 08:37 PM)JMT1985 Wrote:  I wonder if they will mention the sad death of Annabel Giles, whose death was announced this evening. She appeared in the 2013 series of I'm A Celebrity.

www.bbc.co.uk 

Oh No! Remember seeing her on Treasure Hunt and Interceptor as well as sussing out Noel Edmonds attempt to "Gotcha" her. RIP to a truly talented, beautiful and brave woman. Angel

Perhaps they’ll hold a minutes silence.

For me her greatest performance. RIP:
www.youtube.com 

(21-11-2023, 08:57 PM)Humphrey Hacker Wrote:  Oh No! Remember seeing her on Treasure Hunt and Interceptor as well as sussing out Noel Edmonds attempt to "Gotcha" her. RIP to a truly talented, beautiful and brave woman. Angel

You have the wrong Annabel in some of those memories. Giles was the Challenge Prize Time presenter and Gotcha thwarter. Croft is the Treasure Hunter and Intercepter thwarter.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nobby's post:
  • bilky asko, Pips2022

Brief moment of black screen for a few seconds just now. Ironically at the exact moment the autocue was switched off for Ant & Dec.
[-] The following 9 users Like RDJ's post:
  • bilky asko, callumwatchestelly, eyeTV, itvblocks, Nobby, Superman1986, SuperSajuuk, thePineapple, TJTSW

(21-11-2023, 10:02 PM)Nobby Wrote:  You have the wrong Annabel in some of those memories. Giles was the Challenge Prize Time presenter and Gotcha thwarter. Croft is the Treasure Hunter and Intercepter thwarter.

Oops!  Blush

It clearly happens a lot, the late Annabel Giles' X profile starts "Not Annabel Croft"
[-] The following 1 user Likes agemame's post:
  • Nobby

(20-11-2023, 10:22 PM)IanJRedman Wrote:  They seem to have dropped the drone shots coming out of ad breaks. That was a Wales thing that carried over to last year's Australia series.
It still happens coming out of some ad breaks, just not all. Dec has also carried on the joke  about the trees looking like broccoli.

I'm sure the drone shots were there before the move to Wales, but I could be misremembering.