Channel 4 HQ Building London

I know this is off topic but I am unsure where to post.

Does anyone know what is happening to Channel 4 HQ in Horseferry Road? Google maps show part of the front covered. Seem major.

(21-01-2024, 02:44 PM)CATV Wrote:  I know this is off topic but I am unsure where to post.

Does anyone know what is happening to Channel 4 HQ in Horseferry Road? Google maps show part of the front covered. Seem major.

Nothing is happening to the Channel 4 HQ in Horseferry Road. It’s open and still used for much of C4s operations.
[-] The following 2 users Like DeMarkay's post:
  • Roger Darthwell, Stuart

(21-01-2024, 04:14 PM)DeMarkay Wrote:  Nothing is happening to the Channel 4 HQ in Horseferry Road. It’s open and still used for much of C4s operations.

It has been covered up for a little while, I think the '4' artwork outside was being taken down when I last drove past it, though I suspect it's just a refurb.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mike's post:
  • DeMarkay

(21-01-2024, 04:14 PM)DeMarkay Wrote:  Nothing is happening to the Channel 4 HQ in Horseferry Road. It’s open and still used for much of C4s operations.

Plenty is happening to it. They've been having a major refurb on the ground floor for some time with reception awkwardly relocated to the basement via what's normally a fire exit. Don't know if it's finished yet but it's been going on for ages.
[-] The following 3 users Like gottago's post:
  • bkman1990, DeMarkay, Spencer

(21-01-2024, 06:49 PM)Mike Wrote:  It has been covered up for a little while, I think the '4' artwork outside was being taken down when I last drove past it, though I suspect it's just a refurb.

It was there (and painted Channel 4 green) when I walked past it a couple of weeks ago.