Sky Sports

Just noticed that the sports channel live streams on NOW now include pause and rewind. Not sure how new that is but good to see.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RhysJR's post:
  • dvboy

(17-02-2024, 04:32 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  Just noticed that the sports channel live streams on NOW now include pause and rewind. Not sure how new that is but good to see.

Really wish other streaming services would do this just like iPlayer, it's a much more useful feature than "Watch from start". Now hopefully this feature is rolled out to the desktop and app versions before the start of the F1 season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AxG's post:
  • RhysJR

(17-02-2024, 04:32 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  Just noticed that the sports channel live streams on NOW now include pause and rewind. Not sure how new that is but good to see.

Haven’t found that yet, what platform is it on?

(18-02-2024, 09:20 PM)dvboy Wrote:  Haven’t found that yet, what platform is it on?

I had it on Fire Stick last night. I tried it on my (Samsung) phone this afternoon and it wasn't a thing there.

It’s supposed to have worked on Apple TV for ages, I found it hit and (mostly) miss tbh.

As of the launch of Sky Sports Tennis last week Republic of Ireland Now TV customers finally have access to Bonus Streams (Now’s implementation of the red button feature on Sky), which we missed out on during last years US Open.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rdd's post:
  • RhysJR

Been on newer Roku/Now TV devices, and Apple TV, for years. Good to see it rolling out on more devices tho.

There's more detail on supported devices here: help.nowtv.com #

(18-02-2024, 08:43 PM)AxG Wrote:  Really wish other streaming services would do this just like iPlayer, it's a much more useful feature than "Watch from start". Now hopefully this feature is rolled out to the desktop and app versions before the start of the F1 season.

I really wish it had 'Watch from start' options. If you miss the start of a race your only option is to wait for another broadcast, which is tricky with only a now and next EPG, and a high chance of delays meaning you then tune in during the podium or Ted's Notebook and spoil the result.

One of my big complaints with Now is that it takes them *forever* to get sport content added to On Demand. Days sometimes.

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes WillPS's post:
  • dvboy

(18-02-2024, 10:30 PM)WillPS Wrote:  .

One of my big complaints with Now is that it takes them *forever* to get sport content added to On Demand. Days sometimes.

Getting better I think. Today’s wheelchair tennis final that took place in Rotterdam at 12:00 was available when I checked at around 19:00, but no other matches from today yet.

(18-02-2024, 11:18 PM)dvboy Wrote:  Getting better I think. Today’s wheelchair tennis final that took place in Rotterdam at 12:00 was available when I checked at around 19:00, but no other matches from today yet.

How much tennis is ending up on demand? I presume not everything?

(18-02-2024, 11:21 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  How much tennis is ending up on demand? I presume not everything?

Finals, Brits, and whatever matches they decide to package up to show a rerun of as schedule filler for the next morning.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dvboy's post:
  • RhysJR

So nowhere near the Amazon level of coverage.