The Apprentice

It looks like The Apprentice is in trouble as one contestant has made antisemitic remarks online

They will still appear on the show but have been edited out of “You’re Fired”

How exactly you edit out the fired candidate from show entirely based around the fired candidate remains to be seen

www.bbc.co.uk 

(15-02-2024, 06:33 PM)Andrew Wrote:  It looks like The Apprentice is in trouble as one contestant has made antisemitic remarks online

They will still appear on the show but have been edited out of “You’re Fired”

How exactly you edit out the fired candidate from show entirely based around the fired candidate remains to be seen

www.bbc.co.uk 

At least you used spoiler tags, it was obvious from the headline and their picture who would go tonight on other news sites.

Although not surprising. If you watched the last episode.

Thank you for not spoiling it. I follow The Apprentice and now I can remain blissfully unaware until about 9:56pm tonight when the finger of Lord Sugar comes out.

The BBC story with his name and face all over the homepage doesn’t actually specify it’s tonight’s programme where he is fired.

But as the news has come out today…?

They’ll be hoping he isn’t one of the candidates who returns to help the finalists in the final

(15-02-2024, 06:51 PM)Andrew Wrote:  The BBC story with his name and face all over the homepage doesn’t actually specify it’s tonight’s programme where he is fired.

But as the news has come out today…?

They’ll be hoping he isn’t one of the candidates who returns to help the finalists in the final

www.bbc.co.uk 

I suspect the individual concerned does leave tonight as the blurb on the BBC Website for "The Apprentice You're Fired" makes no mention of meeting the fired candidate.
[-] The following 2 users Like AJB39's post:
  • Happy2001, Reith85

Stupid of the BBC to put his face on the bloody homepage, spoiled it for me now

Even though they’ve obviously filmed “You’re fired” without the candidate, there is still some weird editing

It cut from Tom Allen in vision, to him in voiceover clearly edited in in post production

I was under the impression You're Fired was recorded two/three days before the main show goes out, aside from maybe the final episode where its a bit tighter (night before?)

Yet when I look at the spin-off show tonight the fired contestant normally sits next to Tom Allen. There is no chair there.

I suspect this is not a new development and it's all been discovered before You're Fired was recorded... But they have to make an episode so...

From the editing it seems as if they did film an episode with the fired candidate but have quickly recorded another 'show' later on (they probably just asked the audience from a different recording to stay behind a bit longer?) and sort of merged the two together

I’m unsure how it’s usually done, but I did notice with the audience tickets they were filming more than 1 episode a day recently - but I presumed this was down to Tom Allen’s availability

Seem to be filming the last 2 episodes on the 25th March too. 12pm and 5pm
lostintv.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash101's post:
  • AJB39