The Voice UK 2024

It’s been confirmed that LeAnn Rimes will be joining the show, alongside the first ever ‘double chair’ which will see McFly members Tom Fletcher and Danny Jones join the show.

Will.i.am and Tom Jones will return, as will Emma Willis.

The show is filming this month in Manchester so will no doubt be on the shelf for months until it finds its way to air when ITV waves the white flag against Strictly and the two air at the same time.

At least they have finally moved the filming time along a little bit... as they were at a stage of still recording it during Q4 (like they did when it aired in January) and basically became a whole series ahead.

Unsure on the 'duo' gimmick, but I guess why not at this point...

Isn't it a bit lazy and biased to prerecord the final. The public then have no say in who they want to win. The uk version of the series is easily the worst around the world, and itv even own the franchise now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ckck1704's post:
  • fanoftv

(21-02-2024, 01:09 PM)iloveTV1 Wrote:  It’s been confirmed that LeAnn Rimes will be joining the show, alongside the first ever ‘double chair’ which will see McFly members Tom Fletcher and Danny Jones join the show.

The show is filming this month in Manchester so will no doubt be on the shelf for months until it finds its way to air when ITV waves the white flag against Strictly and the two air at the same time.

There’s a double chair in the current US incarnation, and it works quite well even if it doesn’t really serve a real purpose. The novelty soon wears off though!

(21-02-2024, 01:09 PM)iloveTV1 Wrote:  It’s been confirmed that LeAnn Rimes will be joining the show, alongside the first ever ‘double chair’ which will see McFly members Tom Fletcher and Danny Jones join the show.

Does anyone know if the final has been filmed or not? Even if just the final was live, i would probably watch it.