General Bauer Radio Discussion

I must admit, I did find it odd when Mark Goodier said "I've been Mark Goodier, Thanks for listening" at the end of Friday Morning's show (While covering for Ken Bruce). It Sounded like a very abrupt (and odd) way to leave a Job that he's had for the past 5 years.

And from the sounds of it, I don't think he announced anything on air beforehand either which makes things even more strange. If he knew he was going to be leaving GHR on Friday then he should have announced it earlier in the week, Or at the very least, Announce it at the beginning of Friday's show rather than a very obscure "Goodbye" at the very end

I must be the only person on Pres Cafe that enjoys Simon's album show? The rare tracks are a treat.

Not a terribly well-kept secret but one of the displaced Wave 105 presenters, Steve Power, is joining Nation to do two daily shows on its stations in the South - breakfast on Easy and drivetime on Nation itself.

His first shows are on Wednesday - same day as Sun FM's rebrand to Nation in the North East. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up doing shows for other Nation stations, as well.

radiotoday.co.uk 

(8 hours ago)lookoutwales Wrote:  Not a terribly well-kept secret but one of the displaced Wave 105 presenters, Steve Power, is joining Nation to do two daily shows on its stations in the South - breakfast on Easy and drivetime on Nation itself.

His first shows are on Wednesday - same day as Sun FM's rebrand to Nation in the North East. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up doing shows for other Nation stations, as well.

Looks like he is going to be doing 2pm till 6pm on a Saturday & 12pm till 4pm on a Sunday across the whole lot of 'Nation' branded stations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash101's post:
  • lookoutwales