Britain’s Got Talent 2024

(21-04-2024, 06:53 PM)mrarg1393 Wrote:  I’m sure I read a while back the reason why shows don’t have long intros anymore is to do with broadcasters trying to squeeze as many adverts in as possible/allowed during the show. They don’t see them as a necessity anymore, especially on large well knows shows like BGT etc. Time is money so they say. How true that is I’m not sure.

The things though many shows have replaced 30 second title sequences with 2 minutes of recaps/previews instead.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • TJTSW

They do like to recycle acts from other countries Got Talent’s don’t they now and very few of the auditionee’s are Joe Bloggs with a hidden talent and have decided to apply. I know it’s been like that for a while but when Simon is sitting there watching an act he watched a few months ago on AGT and pretending he’s suprised by it, it becomes a bit of a farce. At least in previous years it was acts that were on say China’s Got talent and Simon wouldn’t have been on the panel. The CGI act with the judges was the same as AGT but with just different people doing it so it was probably the producers that put that together in the first place.
[-] The following 3 users Like darrenlit94's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, strollfan, TJTSW