BBC/ITV Yorkshire and Lincolnshire News

(Yesterday, 01:40 AM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  Am I reading too much into the fact that nobody at Look North seems to have replied to Abbie's tweet?

Amanda Harper has on Instagram. She's had replies from Owain Wyn Jones, her former colleague and two from EMT, Sarah Hawley and Monika Plaha (currently on secondment from Look Levy).
[-] The following 1 user Likes London Lite's post:
  • Steve in Pudsey

(16-05-2024, 05:41 PM)harshy Wrote:  You are right it’s got a blue tint across all cameras how strange, today’s lunchtime edition seemed overlit again as well.

It’s still got a blue tint can no one in Leeds fix this?

(Yesterday, 08:12 AM)harshy Wrote:  It’s still got a blue tint can no one in Leeds fix this?

You could send them this as a gift. Wink

www.ebay.co.uk 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spencer's post:
  • harshy

Or one of these www.snellingsmuseum.co.uk 
Web Image

Which I hope they didn't chuck when they moved from Woodhouse Lane

x.com  Birmingham have used theirs recently (it still has a hand scribbled 'Studio B - Do not remove' on the vinyl protective cover).
[-] The following 2 users Like Mike's post:
  • harshy, Spencer

(Yesterday, 01:50 AM)London Lite Wrote:  Amanda Harper has on Instagram. She's had replies from Owain Wyn Jones, her former colleague and two from EMT, Sarah Hawley and Monika Plaha (currently on secondment from Look Levy).

It’s probably just that you can’t really progress at Look North

Hudson isn’t going anywhere and Keeley Donovan isn’t either

Therefore the only job available is staying on earlies forever

It will be interesting to see what she does next. From how she’s phrased it, I assume it will be outside the BBC

(Yesterday, 07:07 PM)Andrew Wrote:  It’s probably just that you can’t really progress at Look North

Hudson isn’t going anywhere and Keeley Donovan isn’t either

Therefore the only job available is staying on earlies forever

It will be interesting to see what she does next. From how she’s phrased it, I assume it will be outside the BBC

I guess it’s one of those jobs where you tried all sorts of stuff like Amy and then you get a job like this it’s like a settling down job, whilst Abbie is on the other side where she wants to do more stuff doing other things.