UEFA Euro 2024

(11-05-2024, 04:03 PM)harshy Wrote:  1080p hdr? can 4K tellys play it out as such?

Yes ... if they are able to get HDR that is. Normal HD broadcast channels can't do HDR as it wasn't part of the spec. So for the BBC and ITV if they want to offer HDR it probably would by via streaming.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ASnep's post:
  • Medianext.MX

The BBC really need a ref pundit particularly if by the time the Euros start the PL has axed VAR.

John Murray on 5 Live this afternoon confirmed that Thomas Frank and David Moyes will be part of the 5 Live team next month. David Moyes is also set to be on talkSPORT, so will be interesting to see how much/little he does for both broadcasters.

On another BBC note, I infer from her comments to the likes of Rio Ferdinand recently on the Sports Agents podcast that Gabby Logan will be in Germany.

The full talkSPORT commentary team has also been announced. Moyes, Ashley Young and Emmanuel Petit will join a team of regular talkSPORT network broadcasters such as Jeff Stelling, Ally McCoist, Alan Brazil, Adrian Durham, Hugh Woozencroft, Natalie Sawyer, Darren Bent, Stuart Pearce, Gabby Agbonlahor with Alan Pardew and Graeme Souness.

England commentaries will be lead by Jim Proudfoot with Faye Carruthers as the in camp reporter. Joe Shennan, Chris Iwelumo and Shebahn Aherne will do likewise for Scotland's games.

talksport.com 

twitter.com 

I was driving at the time so may have misheard, but my interpretation of what John Murray said was that Moyes will be on BBC television rather than 5 Live.
[-] The following 1 user Likes steve's post:
  • RhysJR