BBC Breakfast (June 2023 - Present)

Why is the 8am titles different from the 7am and the 6am titles?, the 8am titles have the bbc news in the titles and loses the blue but when it resolves to bbc breakfast, the bbc logo is a few pixels higher then where it should be.

Maybe the colour scheme changes depending on what season it is, for example, Orange and Blue for Summer and a more Orange and Purple for winter.

(26-06-2023, 04:30 PM)harshy Wrote:  Why is the 8am titles different from the 7am and the 6am titles?, the 8am titles have the bbc news in the titles and loses the blue but when it resolves to bbc breakfast, the bbc logo is a few pixels higher then where it should be.
It wouldn’t be BBC News in 2023 if they all matched up Big Grin
[-] The following 10 users Like Rolling News's post:
  • AndrewP, Cashton06, Former Member 406, harshy, itsrobert, Juicy Joe, Quantum+83, SlimyTrain, Spencer, TJTSW

(26-06-2023, 04:30 PM)Nharshy Wrote:  Why is the 8am titles different from the 7am and the 6am titles?, the 8am titles have the bbc news in the titles and loses the blue but when it resolves to bbc breakfast, the bbc logo is a few pixels higher then where it should be.

I wonder if that’s an old draft that accidentally made it to air. It has similar colours to earlier versions of the screen gfx we’ve seen.

(26-06-2023, 04:30 PM)harshy Wrote:  Why is the 8am titles different from the 7am and the 6am titles?, the 8am titles have the bbc news in the titles and loses the blue but when it resolves to bbc breakfast, the bbc logo is a few pixels higher then where it should be.

(26-06-2023, 04:57 PM)chris Wrote:  I wonder if that’s an old draft that accidentally made it to air. It has similar colours to earlier versions of the screen gfx we’ve seen.

Just in case you both missed it, these points were also discussed on the previous page 😀 pres.cafe 
[-] The following 3 users Like LDN's post:
  • chrisherald, harshy, Quantum+83

referring to the purple…

twitter.com 
[-] The following 10 users Like steve's post:
  • AndrewP, bilky asko, bkman1990, chrisherald, Former Member 406, harshy, Juicy Joe, LDN, Quantum+83, TVHead

Very nice studio. Colours of graphics and main presenter shot reminds me dare I say of GMTV.

(26-06-2023, 06:09 PM)steve Wrote:  referring to the purple…

twitter.com 
A subsequent reply from Chris indicates today's 8am sequence was a mistake.

Formerly 'Charlie Wells' of TV Forum.
[-] The following 13 users Like Keith's post:
  • bilky asko, bkman1990, chrisherald, Former Member 406, harshy, Juicy Joe, LDN, oscillon, Plutobug, Quantum+83, Spencer, thePineapple, TJTSW

Looks like the 8AM titles were an early version of the current Breakfast titles, broadcast accidentally.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like TVHead's post:
  • chrisherald, oscillon, Quantum+83

(26-06-2023, 01:07 PM)mouseboy33 Wrote:  I know it might cause WWIII i think it should be branded as broadcasting from Greater Manchester rather than Salford. (Thats a personal preference, but I have connections to the region.) 

Are your connections as tenuous as "Greater Manchester"?
[-] The following 2 users Like bilky asko's post:
  • London Lite, Stuart