Global radio brands

Punchy, cheeky and a bit in-yer-face from a different era, I did enjoy the Johnny Vaughan/Richard Bacon packages from years ago:

on.soundcloud.com 

Asides his ITV commentary duties during the Euros, Clive Tyldesley is also launching a new football podcast for Global alongside Martin O’Neill - sounds like a Sports Agents spin-off of sorts.

radiotoday.co.uk 

(23-05-2024, 07:17 PM)lookoutwales Wrote:  Asides his ITV commentary duties during the Euros, Clive Tyldesley is also launching a new football podcast for Global alongside Martin O’Neill - sounds like a Sports Agents spin-off of sorts.
As an aside, Clive Tyldesley sells copies of his intricate, detailed football commentary charts through a business he set up with Chris Stark.

I'm sure Tyldesley has plenty of contacts, but Stark already being at Global just might have helped get him on board for this new podcast.
[-] The following 1 user Likes scottishtv's post:
  • lookoutwales

(23-05-2024, 08:23 PM)scottishtv Wrote:  As an aside, Clive Tyldesley sells copies of his intricate, detailed football commentary charts through a business he set up with Chris Stark.

I'm sure Tyldesley has plenty of contacts, but Stark already being at Global just might have helped get him on board for this new podcast.

I’d say it’s a given, considering Chris’s other role at Global involves “developing sport content for Global Player”

global.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like Ash101's post:
  • lookoutwales, scottishtv

Left-wing political podcast The Trawl becomes produced by Global and will feature prominently on Global Player.

I believe it was previously independently produced by Marina Purkiss and Jemma Forte.