Thread Closed

Channel 4 Pres: 2017 - Present

The sprouts have been out in force for several days on the trailers. I'm sure the idents will start appearing soon.

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Wood's post:
  • JMT1985

I love the simplicity of their blocks falling and changing colour, and the snow effect for endboards. Just goes to show you don't have to reinvent the wheel to make something simple that just works.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rick's post:
  • Spencer

Channel 4 is introducing a new Christmas ident this evening to mark 40 years of The Snowman:

www.channel4.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like Omnipresent's post:
  • JMT1985, thomalex

(06-12-2022, 04:16 PM)Omnipresent Wrote:  Channel 4 is introducing a new Christmas ident this evening to mark 40 years of The Snowman:

www.channel4.com 
Channel 4 have done this many times, keep the regular Christmas idents, but add an extra one in for the year - A nice way of keeping the Christmas ident package fresh, without having to spend a fortune.

Oooh, that's clever. From the picture I can see from that article, it's using the Channel 4 symbol to spell out "40" with the characters walking around in a circle. And who said cartoon idents are boring?
[-] The following 2 users Like Allanbuzzy's post:
  • JMT1985, Roger Darthwell

Ident seems to be available on this wiki, don't know about anywhere else: www.identified.wiki 

'Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, don't fog my mind.'
[-] The following 3 users Like BlueFrog's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, FanOfTV99, KyleToons

(06-12-2022, 08:09 PM)BlueFrog Wrote:  Ident seems to be available on this wiki, don't know about anywhere else: www.identified.wiki 

Very creative and beautiful ident in my opinion, just what I'd expect from Channel 4.

(06-12-2022, 08:09 PM)BlueFrog Wrote:  Ident seems to be available on this wiki, don't know about anywhere else: www.identified.wiki 

I agree that ident is an amazing christmas ident and one of the best of 2022 in my opinion
[-] The following 3 users Like FanOfTV99's post:
  • Bengsy, JMT1985, thomalex

youtu.be 

Here is the ident taken from YouTube. Brilliant, beautiful and creative.
[-] The following 5 users Like Ballinagrappa's post:
  • Jeff, paul_hadley, Rexogamer, Si-Co, Spencer

What a beautiful Christmas ident, brought back many warm memories of me as a child watching The Snowman around 1990 when I first saw it.

BBC One Christmas idents seem a tiny bit bland and dull, whereas Channel 4 have pitched this one just perfect.
[-] The following 5 users Like JMT1985's post:
  • Bengsy, Fernley, g1ngerj0sh, orange, thomalex
Thread Closed