BBC/ITV Yorkshire and Lincolnshire News

Does this explain last night’s “technical problems” on Leeds Look North?!  Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Andrew's post:
  • bkman1990, Former Member 406, Spencer

https://twitter.com/daveedwards10/status/1655811488425336832?s=20
[-] The following 3 users Like watchingtv's post:
  • bkman1990, Former Member 406, Superman1986

That would seem to pretty much confirm that tonight's 1830 programme will see the new set debut.

So much for those who seem to think that a new set can't possibly debut the day immediately after a Bank Holiday...

It'll be interesting to see what the vista of the Leeds skyline looks like (it being a city that I have no familiarity with).
[-] The following 3 users Like Former Member 406's post:
  • bkman1990, Stuart, Superman1986

I’ll have to watch it tonight from Spain look forward to it and just maybe HD.

harshy Wrote:I’ll have to watch it tonight from Spain look forward to it and just maybe HD.
I see Dave has told you it will be…

twitter.com 

…although they’ve claimed before that what we’re currently seeing is HD, so who knows?!
[-] The following 2 users Like Spencer's post:
  • bkman1990, Former Member 406

New set tour with Amy Garcia, about what we all expected, although I wouldn't call it a 'tower' with how high the screen is.

www.facebook.com 
[-] The following 5 users Like AxG's post:
  • bkman1990, Former Member 406, oscillon, Spencer, UTVLifer

SET will likely get the small tower considering the height of their studio.
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • bkman1990, UTVLifer

(09-05-2023, 03:37 PM)AxG Wrote:  New set tour with Amy Garcia, about what we all expected, although I wouldn't call it a 'tower' with how high the screen is.

www.facebook.com 
Ironically, the picture quality in that video (assuming it was filmed on a smartphone) looks better than it does on TV, though this may change from tonight. Maybe the regions would be better off receiving a new iPhone as part of thier HD upgrades.
[-] The following 7 users Like MFTJA's post:
  • bkman1990, Former Member 406, Jayesyn, Quantum+83, Spencer, Superman1986, UTVLifer

(09-05-2023, 04:38 PM)MFTJA Wrote:  
(09-05-2023, 03:37 PM)AxG Wrote:  New set tour with Amy Garcia, about what we all expected, although I wouldn't call it a 'tower' with how high the screen is.

www.facebook.com 
Ironically, the picture quality in that video (assuming it was filmed on a smartphone) looks better than it does on TV, though this may change from tonight. Maybe the regions would be better off receiving a new iPhone as part of thier HD upgrades.

The social media person forgot to smear a ton of Vaseline across the lens.
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • bkman1990, UTVLifer

(09-05-2023, 04:38 PM)MFTJA Wrote:  Ironically, the picture quality in that video (assuming it was filmed on a smartphone) looks better than it does on TV, though this may change from tonight. Maybe the regions would be better off receiving a new iPhone as part of thier HD upgrades.
Channel Islands will be getting an iPhone as their 'tower' Tongue
[-] The following 4 users Like Stuart's post:
  • bkman1990, London Lite, Steve in Pudsey, UTVLifer