ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond)

(11-07-2023, 05:31 PM)TheFullElectro Wrote:  Virgin Media Kids does exist as an on-demand service and (ironically) Red is the ''mascot''.

I know but I haven't had virgin media since 2016, I recall that channel that was a loop of red instructing you to push red with looping music.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cable's post:
  • insert_good_username_here

Wait, they brought the Virgin1 puppet mascot back?

(12-07-2023, 08:00 PM)NancerInTheCafe Wrote:  Wait, they brought the Virgin1 puppet mascot back?

Not as a puppet, but CGI animated.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheFullElectro's post:

wouldn't be the worst thing they could bring back. CGI Farm animals in ludicrous situations don't really scream ultrafast broadband network to me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cable's post:

There is a video on Vimeo, which has a promo for Virgin TV Kids, with the CGI animated 'Red', in a promo simply called, 'Hello Red'.
vimeo.com 
[-] The following 4 users Like BBCChameleonFan's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, RhysJR, SlimyTrain, thePineapple

(13-07-2023, 07:19 PM)BBCChameleonFan Wrote:  There is a video on Vimeo, which has a promo for Virgin TV Kids, with the CGI animated 'Red', in a promo simply called, 'Hello Red'.
vimeo.com 

CGI Red? That is the very worst kind of red.

And has removed every element of detail and charm from the puppet, look at the original stings
theident.gallery 
[-] The following 4 users Like agemame's post:
  • DJ Dave, fanoftv, insert_good_username_here, Stuart

(14-07-2023, 10:50 AM)agemame Wrote:  And has removed every element of detail and charm from the puppet, look at the original stings
theident.gallery 
I always really liked those Virgin 1 idents with Red. They gave the channel some character and it was very well executed. It was such a shame they barely lasted more than a year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stuart's post:

(13-07-2023, 07:19 PM)BBCChameleonFan Wrote:  There is a video on Vimeo, which has a promo for Virgin TV Kids, with the CGI animated 'Red', in a promo simply called, 'Hello Red'.
vimeo.com 

Look how they massacred my boy!

An unexpected but welcome throwback - the branding with Red really deserved more than a year on-screen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lynetwork's post:

Why is it puppet characters in TV presentation don't last that long!