(20-12-2022, 02:47 PM)Kojak Wrote:  
(20-12-2022, 10:25 AM)Radioanorak Wrote:  Just watched Back to the Future via ITV X. No adverts. I do not have the premium version.

Ah, but do you have AdBlock?

yes, I use Ad Guard extention

(21-12-2022, 10:21 AM)Radioanorak Wrote:  
(20-12-2022, 02:47 PM)Kojak Wrote:   Ah, but do you have AdBlock?

yes, I use Ad Guard extention

That’s probably why, then. Surprised it still works.

About a week ago, I watched episodes of Corrie on ITVX, via a system that doesn't support adblocking extensions, but I saw no ads, and haven't got ITVX Premium.

I don't think the films have adverts in them apart from at the very start.

(21-12-2022, 06:37 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  I don't think the films have adverts in them apart from at the very start.

They do Smile

(20-12-2022, 10:25 AM)Radioanorak Wrote:  Just watched Back to the Future via ITV X. No adverts. I do not have the premium version.

Weird. Adblock could be the reason, but ITV Hub still had ads even with Adblock on.

Watched Royal Carols on catch up. No problems throughout and no adverts. Ad Blocker extension does a good job of removing adverts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Radioanorak's post:
  • DeMarkay

Enjoy it whilst it lasts, I'm sure ITV will be rolling out electronic countermeasures in due course.

What’s the resolution of ITVX it seemed low res on a laptop, it was better with a fire stick.

(26-12-2022, 08:21 AM)harshy Wrote:  What’s the resolution of ITVX it seemed low res on a laptop, it was better with a fire stick.

It is 1080p.