It's not the full version, it does not have Live TV and limits display of 5 programs in My List. There is access to Britbox.
[-] The following 3 users Like EJnutz's post:
  • gottago, Jon, London Lite

Anyone else annoyed by the fact that going to screensaver on the Firestick forces ITVX to lose playback and not stay paused meaning I have to go back to the episode from the list, sometimes I can't remember the episode when binge watching.

(09-01-2023, 05:09 PM)remlap Wrote:  Anyone else annoyed by the fact that going to screensaver on the Firestick forces ITVX to lose playback and not stay paused meaning I have to go back to the episode from the list, sometimes I can't remember the episode when binge watching.

that's not unique to ITVX, it happens on pretty much all of them from Disney to Now to Netflix, even to Prime/Freevee.

The only exception I've found is Paramount+ - when paused there is no Firestick screensaver.

(09-01-2023, 07:21 PM)Neil Jones Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 05:09 PM)remlap Wrote:  Anyone else annoyed by the fact that going to screensaver on the Firestick forces ITVX to lose playback and not stay paused meaning I have to go back to the episode from the list, sometimes I can't remember the episode when binge watching.

that's not unique to ITVX, it happens on pretty much all of them from Disney to Now to Netflix, even to Prime/Freevee.

The only exception I've found is Paramount+ - when paused there is no Firestick screensaver.

I don't mind the screensaver, it loses position on the video, meaning it quits playback and goes back to the menus, hitting play again jumps back to the shows menu.

Have there been any hints about ITVX coming to PlayStation 5 at some point? You'd think that the big change to ITVX would be a good moment to launch it.

(10-01-2023, 12:55 PM)MorganLamia Wrote:  Have there been any hints about ITVX coming to PlayStation 5 at some point? You'd think that the big change to ITVX would be a good moment to launch it.

Even as an Xbox user myself, I'm actually surprised they haven't made ITVX available on the PS5 or even the PS4, since it's currently available on both current and last gen Xbox consoles. Although AFAIK they don't support the Nintendo Switch either yet.

EDIT:

Official support page says only Nvidia Shield plus Xbox One and later are the only gaming systems currently supported.

Quote:Which games consoles are supported?
ITVX is currently available on the following games consoles:

[*]Nvidia Shield
[*]Xbox One
[*]Xbox Series S
[*]Xbox Series X
support.itv.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheGregmeister's post:
  • MorganLamia

I feel like ITVX will end up seeing a lot of the dramas that launch on there not doing great in terms of streaming views before finally popping up on ITV1 with less promotion then they would have got had they launched there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Newshound47's post:
  • UTVLifer

Was watching Emmerdale on catch up before using my Xbox Series X and didn’t think the picture quality was that good definitely not Full HD. It was more like what the Hub used to be. Is anyone else experiencing this?

ITVX has been struggling under the pressure from Love Island’s return tonight on ITV2, quite a few glitchy moments

(16-01-2023, 11:06 PM)UTVLifer Wrote:  ITVX has been struggling under the pressure from Love Island’s return tonight on ITV2, quite a few glitchy moments

That's been happening on ITV2 itself rather than ITVX (unless it's an additional issue).
[-] The following 1 user Likes gottago's post:
  • Happy2001