I would have liked a 2-or even a 1-hour scrub back like on iPlayer, oh well. However in the navbar I have 'Categorie' [sic] seems the 's' is hiding but there's plenty of space on iPhone.

So ITVX has actually launched today? Has it been incorporated into the trailers yet, to complete the rebrand?

(17-11-2022, 04:03 PM)Juicy Joe Wrote:  So ITVX has actually launched today? Has it been incorporated into the trailers yet, to complete the rebrand?
You could say today was a "soft launch" day to phase out the ITV Hub, with full launch and new content from December 8th.

All the content at this minute is what was on the Hub. No exclusive ITVX content as yet - and nothing as yet incorporated to the trailers.

Still ITV Hub on Virgin.

But then Virgin can go for ages without apps being updated, for example until very recently, Amazon Prime was still using the circa-2019 design that was long gone on other platforms and Netflix is still using an older design.

Good that there’s a live restart function for the live streams - that wasn’t there before was it?

Also no ITV News content yet.

(17-11-2022, 03:59 PM)AxG Wrote:  I would have liked a 2-or even a 1-hour scrub back like on iPlayer, oh well. However in the navbar I have 'Categorie' [sic] seems the 's' is hiding but there's plenty of space on iPhone.

This is a pain I know although at least you can restart a live programme. I assume it's something to do with advertising and while they could introduce something similar to YouTube where you get shown adverts even when you skip back and forth it's probably quite tricky to implement.

twitter.com 

Two fillers for the FAST channels in between programmes:
i.imgur.com 
This one features a pulsing X, asking viewers to breathe in and out
i.imgur.com 
This one promotes shows on the platform

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Josh's post:
  • Ma76

(17-11-2022, 04:48 PM)Josh Wrote:  twitter.com 

Even in that video and which happens to me, I hate the fact the 'Sponsored by Domino's' tag loads in late, thus can lead to missclicks.
[-] The following 2 users Like AxG's post:
  • Josh, scottishtv

Wasn't ITVX supposed to be in higher 1080p quality?

(17-11-2022, 04:24 PM)James2001 Wrote:  Still ITV Hub on Virgin.

But then Virgin can go for ages without apps being updated, for example until very recently, Amazon Prime was still using the circa-2019 design that was long gone on other platforms and Netflix is still using an older design.
Even stranger is that On Demand has changed, but it is called “ITV Catch-up”, I’m assuming that’s meant to be a temporary name before ITVX, unless they aren’t going to use the ITVX brand for catch up.